Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    lets see now, ferdinand, impy, holloway and the 20stone impy to coach the youth. all have no prior experience.
    Impey's so big there's two of him!

Comment

• Come on ursssssz
      R's

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        I agree with you. but its clear from the posts that if the ploy is to appoint to appease fans then its failed to start with and only winning games will change that I really don't get why people think its TF way of keeping fans happy
        It won't be to appease fans, all this hiring people in roles at the club to 'appease fans' is a myth IMO. They're qualified people, who as an added bonus know Rangers.

Olly is an outside the box appointment IMO, and if you can't get your No1 target, then he's a solid back-up.
        His CV is impressive and more proven then most gaffers in the Champ - on top of that he knows Rangers inside out. I can see why it was an attractive option when Rowett and Clement weren't willing to leave their current posts at this moment in time.

Comment

• West London, I respect what you say but if you genuinely think that certain appointments are not to appease the fans tell me why we could not get a more experienced d.o.f other than a rookie who happens to be the best centre forward I have seen in the hoops.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            West London, I respect what you say but if you genuinely think that certain appointments are not to appease the fans tell me why we could not get a more experienced d.o.f other than a rookie who happens to be the best centre forward I have seen in the hoops.
            Les's appointment wasn't to appease fans IMO - He was appointed when the club was at a low point, with no identity, no likes to proper Rangers.
            Les had done his courses for a role like DOF and was awaiting an opportunity, what better way to get that opportunity at the club where you are a legend, and at the time where a little more identity and past routes was needed at the club, to get back to what we have always been about.

Us fans were at a low point and needed a lift, seeing an old face from the proper Rangers days probably played some additional part in why he would be a good fit at that time - but I don't think his appointment was purely to appease the fans.

Comment

• I respect what you say and like everything we have a opinion and that is what makes this board interesting. At the end of the day Rangers doing well is the most important thing of all.

Comment

• ian will get some more bums on seats
                R's

Comment

• Dont know if already said, but sky sports saying IH to be announced within the next 24 hours...
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Dont know if already said, but sky sports saying IH to be announced within the next 24 hours...
                    They said that 24 hrs ago

Comment

• Oh right
                      Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      They said that 24 hrs ago
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                      X