If temporary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If temporary

Till the end of season cos cannot see us snatching someones gaffa.
    Id go for Roy Hodgson.

Thoughts ?

Why not give him it short term and identify someone you want and get them at the end of the season.

Comment

Reckon replacement is done and signed already hence why they have not made reference to caretaker

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Reckon replacement is done and signed already hence why they have not made reference to caretaker
        If thats the case then hope Bayern Munich lets him come !

Comment

CR?

Comment

Woy?

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Till the end of season cos cannot see us snatching someones gaffa.
              Id go for Roy Hodgson.

Thoughts ?
              For starters......why on earth would you go for Roy Hodgson? What does he know about getting a struggling team back on track in the Championship?

Secondly, I think some of our fans have gotta have a re-think on what sort of manager is a realistic prospect for us these days. The days of us paying big money in wages for both players and managers are long gone. Even if Roy Hodgson fancied the job (which he wouldn't), do you really think he's want to go from his 3.5m a year with England to the 5-10 grand a week we'll probably be looking to pay?!!
              Last edited by Tarbie; 06-11-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

If your talking temporary or caretaker role it will be Ramsey again

Comment

Would be very shocked if they sacked the manager after an away draw without having the new man already sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    For starters......why on earth would you go for Roy Hodgson? What does he know about getting a struggling team back on track in the Championship?

Secondly, I think some of our fans have gotta have a re-think on what sort of manager is a realistic prospect for us these days. The days of us paying big money in wages for both players and managers are long gone. Even if Roy Hodgson fancied the job (which he wouldn't), do you really think he's want to go from his 3.5m a year with England to the 5-10 grand a week we'll probably be looking to pay?!!
                    Are you saying Roy couldn't knock our squad into shape with his vast experience ? Im sure he would get it right at our next game let alone till the end of season. As for money its not like his skint !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Are you saying Roy couldn't knock our squad into shape with his vast experience ? Im sure he would get it right at our next game let alone till the end of season. As for money its not like his skint !
                      I'm saying, in my opinion he would most likely be a massive flop. The job of managing a group of (supposedly) extremely talented millionaires and that of trying to turn around our lot are completely different. Hodgson is the wrong man for the job we need done at the moment.

And sorry, the argument of "it's not like he's skint" doesn't hold up. Why would anybody in any walk of life take such a huge step backwards financially? It would be like me chipping in my job to go back to delivering papers like I used to do when I was 14!

Comment

Working...
                      X