• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would he leave Bayern Munich for us ?

Comment

Money?

Comment

Didn`t Derby start to win regularly when Kevin Phillips was brought in to assist Clement? Nothing wrong in having a man who knows english football beside you. I mentioned it just for the record.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Met a distant young cousin, from Derby, at a funeral in the summer. Told him of my surprise at clement getting sacked, qpr link, he was doing well enough at derby.

He told me, in a very matter of fact manner, "well he was shagging martin's (?) missus, had to go".

Is this a well known rumour or inside info? Or f'ing neither?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
            Met a distant young cousin, from Derby, at a funeral in the summer. Told him of my surprise at clement getting sacked, qpr link, he was doing well enough at derby.

He told me, in a very matter of fact manner, "well he was shagging martin's (?) missus, had to go".

I like him even more now, hate Martin. Proper wanchorrrrrrr

Comment

His credentials of assisting Ancelotti for the last few years are second to none. I imagine he is well adept to handling big personalities and I personally think he could have the same sort of impact as Karanka had at Boro!!

Comment

I've seen that said elsewhere too.

Even more important that we get him now. We can all have a guess as who it'll be out of this lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  b) his father was a QPR icon (I'm assuming you knew that?)
                  he didn't know did he.....

Comment

Clement yes please !

Comment

Apparently Martin's mother....

Comment

No one who's appointed would please everyone on here but there doesn't seem much opposition to Clement so maybe a good fit.

Comment

I would be happy with Clement as well. It is a risk though, not all assistant managers go on to be a great manager, no matter who they work with. But, worth the gamble I think.

Comment

Clement would be my choice
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not sure Clement would come here at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                Not sure Clement would come here at the moment.
                                Not sure he wouldn't come here at the moment either

Comment

Working...
                                X