Time to spend again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to spend again!!

Only at QPR can we go from one extreme to the other.

We splashed serious cash on absolute garbage and quite rightly reigned in the spending after relegation. However, this hasn't worked and along with appointing Les's best mates we have gone backwards again.

Now I aint saying we should go mad with spending. But if we have real aspirations of going back up, training grounds and stadiums then the club need to show we mean business again.
    Its ruthless in football now and if we flash the cash even a little more than our rivals then big players will take notice as well as the managers.

I dont want Karl Robinson and Ben Gladwin. Lets go and Get a Alladyce type of manager and make a statement. Let him bring in his connections and build the clubs reputation again. Again i'm not talking about the shotgun spend millions on anyone but an approach that see's us compete with the top clubs in this division for the best players.

We actually have an ok squad that lacks what I would say is 2 or 3 quality players who can make the difference. Get a Karl Robinson then I really don't see things changing.

Time to spend again and restore QPR as a top championship club! The next managerial appointment will truly show what the clubs expectations are over the next two or three years.
Working...
X