A new QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new QPR

If the right man is appointed I believe we'll start scoring goals again, it will just show how bad we've been and why the fans we're unhappy.

Mate if we appoint the right person ASAP and back them in January sensibly then we still got half a chance of reaching the play offs this year.

Don't see the point in just dwelling for the next two years like some people on here want to. Move the club forward.

I hope we don't p*** about with a cheap appointment and we go all out for someone who's been there and done it. We got a core group of players now who if played in their right positions under someone tactically savy we could really push on. Especially if we back them in January with 3/4 key siginigns.

Comment

Will be hard to appoint the right man with the DOF there, for it to be a new QPR the DOF needs to be removed, so the chairman chooses the manger and is accountable, The DOF has presided over 2 poor appointments, and shouldn't be trusted to make another.

Comment

I think squad is decent and new man can certainly make us perform better

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Will be hard to appoint the right man with the DOF there, for it to be a new QPR the DOF needs to be removed, so the chairman chooses the manger and is accountable, The DOF has presided over 2 poor appointments, and shouldn't be trusted to make another.
          I agree with this, Les needs to fall on his sword for the last 2 disastrous appointments of managers, I do not rate the squad either and although the right manager should get us playing better I feel there are real limitations and don't expect us to be anywhere near the play offs in the end!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Well said mate.

Comment

Can't wait for Tony or Ruben bringing back the Redknapp/Hughes types, just what we want.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                If the right man is appointed I believe we'll start scoring goals again, it will just show how bad we've been and why the fans we're unhappy.
                Absolutely no reason why not mate! We've got the players, just need the manager.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                X