Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Good cross by Hai Karate for Cilla's goal.

#CreditWhereItsDue
    I've said it in the past, but despite his lack of shooting boots, his inability to move into space and create when he starts; as an impact sub, the guy creates problems and has been involved in a few big chances from the bench. Certainly not as much of a failure as he's portrayed imo, especially for the price.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Just watched Polters performance on QPR player. Effing awful, what a s.hite player. Les should be sacked for spending 1 MILLION POUNDS!!! on him. But seriously Polter is a nice lad but shocking footballer. Sylla has to be first choice.

Comment

Yep yep yep
        love love love
        cilla is the new clive allen
        mixed up with a bit of kevin gallen
        hes the best striker in the club
        and is a waste as a sub
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Pricetags mean nothing Nas it is the performance and end product that counts and overall he has been a poor signing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Pricetags mean nothing Nas it is the performance and end product that counts and overall he has been a poor signing.
            Sadly pricetags mean everything in the game, and this bloke cost about the same as a months wages for Sandro.
            Would also guess his create and scoring stats are better than so many more players we have had in who cost millions to buy and pay wages to.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Polter and Sylla up front together.

I'd use Polter's size and tell him to bully the defenders to get them frustrated with the idea that the defenders will focus more on him and that'll result in Sylla having some space.
              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                what a s.hite player. Les should be sacked for spending 1 MILLION POUNDS!!! on him
                £1,5,000,000 according to Soccerbase.

Shocking if true.

Comment

Kevin. The pricetag is relevant based on if the player succeeds. Samba being an example but no one wver mentioned Remy or Austin because they were successful at different levels for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                    Wouldn't mind seeing Polter and Sylla up front together.

I'd use Polter's size and tell him to bully the defenders to get them frustrated with the idea that the defenders will focus more on him and that'll result in Sylla having some space.
                    CW would be more suited to that role than Sylla. Sylla can handle the lone striker role better provided he gets good supply from both wings, something that's been in v short supply of up to now. A better all round player than Polter too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Kevin. The pricetag is relevant based on if the player succeeds. Samba being an example but no one wver mentioned Remy or Austin because they were successful at different levels for us.
                      If a player cost you 400k, in the modern game, that's low risk, low reward in general. In the same way, for 2 mil we probably could have done a lot better than CW (for example, there are many others who fall under the same bracket). The point being, given that he isn't a resource drain, ElK has done a decent job, all things considered, especially as a sub.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        He had a knock from previous game so that's why I think he was on the bench for Forest. Guess previously JFH was easing him into the side. Looking like a great prospect though ain't he? Good signing by JFH/Les.
                        Wow... dont often hear those words....
                        Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          CW would be more suited to that role than Sylla. Sylla can handle the lone striker role better provided he gets good supply from both wings, something that's been in v short supply of up to now. A better all round player than Polter too.
                          Bang on.

Been lacking service into the box for so long now it is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                          X