Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylla

He must have a reasonably impressive goals to minutes ratio now?

He looks like he knows how to score a goal. Would love to see him and Washington up top together.

Comment

How is Polter starting over him? He's reverted to the original Polter. Useless. I read yesterday he's had 7 shots all season? Anyone confirm that abysmal stastic?

Like Sylla. Knows where the goal is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        How is Polter starting over him? He's reverted to the original Polter. Useless. I read yesterday he's had 7 shots all season? Anyone confirm that abysmal stastic?

Like Sylla. Knows where the goal is.
        He had a knock from previous game so that's why I think he was on the bench for Forest. Guess previously JFH was easing him into the side. Looking like a great prospect though ain't he? Good signing by JFH/Les.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          He had a knock from previous game so that's why I think he was on the bench for Forest. Guess previously JFH was easing him into the side. Looking like a great prospect though ain't he? Good signing by JFH/Les.
          He's looking good. I have a mate who coaches at Anderlecht & he said he never quite made it but the fans & club loved him as he was the hardest worker in training & had a fantastic attitude.

I agree, he's looking like a bit of a catch. Let's hope he gets a fair run in the side continues his form.

Comment

4 goals in 10 league games. Only started 4 games. Decent return.

Polter 3 goals in 18 games. Poor.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              He looks like he knows how to score a goal. Would love to see him and Washington up top together.
              Wouldn't disagree Sylla looks like he a goal scorer, and both are better tha Polter, should start a few games with them together let them get used to playing together regularly

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Wouldn't disagree Sylla looks like he a goal scorer, and both are better tha Polter, should start a few games with them together let them get used to playing together regularly
                It would also be nice to see if Washington could step up to the plate and score goals if played in his correct position to. I got a feeling if that boy plays regularly up top in a 4 4 2 under a manager who puts faith in him then he will score goals.

Comment

Sylla is awesome so far, proper goal poacher whos great in the air. hed finish on 20 goals a season if he had more support and chances imo. Gunna be interesting to see how we play when our new manager comes in. not so sure about washington upfront with him though as i'm a fan of him on the wing atm, hes been our best player since he moved there. But hey, ill be willing to bet the next manager gets more out of him ... hopefully no more 4231 though

Comment

sylla scores and suddenley he's the nuts , he was p poor against brentford ... i hope he does turn the corner and become a good player but he's not good enough at the moment , whenever he loses the ball he'd rather moan to the ref than chase after it

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      he was p poor against brentford ...
                      Where he was starved of service. Type of player who thrives on good crosses into the box. Get the delivery right and he's always likely to put them away.

Comment

I still wouldn't start him. Haven't all 4 goals come off the bench? Impact sub for me.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          It would also be nice to see if Washington could step up to the plate and score goals if played in his correct position to. I got a feeling if that boy plays regularly up top in a 4 4 2 under a manager who puts faith in him then he will score goals.
                          Same, would be great to have our next manager actually playing with two strikers, just hope our next manager doesnt go same formation as jimmy
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Good cross by Hai Karate for Cilla's goal.

#CreditWhereItsDue

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Good cross by Hai Karate for Cilla's goal.

#CreditWhereItsDue
                              Agree. I think that might have been his first touch as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X