Latest odds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Watfords old manager should be on that list . Think his names Flores , done well with them and surprised when they outed him.

good shout that
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Would love to see Woy/Allardyce/Moyes type manager. A proven decent manager, whos been around and knows the game inside out. But still got the fight in the belly with something to prove!... Done with handing out free apprenticeships in football managment. Time to do it properly and get someone experienced in, who knows exactly what they're doing.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Watfords old manager should be on that list . Think his names Flores , done well with them and surprised when they outed him.
        Flores is a great shout Van! Think he's managing some team in Spain currently!

Comment

Some of these big name managers would cost some serious money and want assurances on spending power , that's the old way of doing it here , I can't honestly see big Sam or Sherwood or some of the names mentioned on here coming unless the board are going to start spending again and by that I mean spending big amounts , it's got to be someone who can work within a budget and who has worked with players from championship and lower league , got to be Lee Johnson get him out of Bristol give him this squad and he will get us playing more attractive football

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Flores is a great shout Van! Think he's managing some team in Spain currently!
            Managing Espanyol at the moment, appointed earlier this year I believe.

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger but just read this, interesting read and gets you thinking ...

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...xpect-12135075

Comment

Clement is now down to 6/1 in sky bet!

Comment

Be very happy with Clement

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    Don't shoot the messenger but just read this, interesting read and gets you thinking ...

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...xpect-12135075
                    Good read that and it's why I'm personally not against the appointment. I think Tim would do a very good job personally!

Comment

Clement was TFs dream manager so hope this has some grounds. Taking my son to his first game v Norwich and would love it to be with Clement in charge !

Comment

Clement took a real long time to get going at Derby .

He was on the verge of being sacked at one point

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

He got sacked when they were 5th in the table. Got to be one of the harshest sackings I've heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

Well he didn't take long according to Mrs Martin or maybe he should've taken a bit longer

Comment

One for things for sure, you can be pretty certain we wont get that 'new manager winning streak' other clubs usually get.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Big fat Scottish geezer, Hubs. Best known for when his trousers fell down on the touchline.

Not my choice as manager, but doubt you'd find anybody with more reasons to poke fun at. It'd make coming on here great fun.

https://youtu.be/NYujNZ4dBpo
                                Haha, cheers mate, gawd help us if we get him!

Comment

Working...
                                X