No announcement yet.

Latest odds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul ince and vieria.....god help us if we get either of them. No former big name players please with no experience at championship level

Comment

if that wrong un giggs gets it then we will hit a new low , i'd like big sam

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        if that wrong un giggs gets it then we will hit a new low , i'd like big sam
        Wrong un giggs... but backing Daily Fail Big Sam?
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Karl Robinson with time to develop the club would be superb.

Problem is whoever comes in will be hounded out as soon as a ball is passed backwards.

Comment

Doubtful Giggsy would work for Ferdinand as he was shagging his bird back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Karl Robinson with time to develop the club would be superb.

Problem is whoever comes in will be hounded out as soon as a ball is passed backwards.
              Robinson is no better than Jimmy imo. Both done alright in the lower leagues but failed in the Championship.
              Wouldn't mind Zola to be honest.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Why not someone from this board?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Wrong un giggs... but backing Daily Fail Big Sam?
                  Come on Nas Look at at what Sam has achieved as a manager in his career. Most people should naturally lean to wanting someone like Sam over Giggs who is a unknown entity.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Come on Nas Look at at what Sam has achieved as a manager in his career. Most people should naturally lean to wanting someone like Sam over Giggs who is a unknown entity.
                    Nas doesn't like old-skool managers like Sam and NW, maids. Prefers the younger more progressive type.

Fair comment Nas?

Comment

Right now we need a proper manager to clear this mess up and Big Sam is best equipped to do it. Long term Rowett all day long for me as this bloke has worked miracles without spending a bean on players and yet still having them competing at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        I don't even know who Steve Evans is...
                        Big fat Scottish geezer, Hubs. Best known for when his trousers fell down on the touchline.

Not my choice as manager, but doubt you'd find anybody with more reasons to poke fun at. It'd make coming on here great fun.

https://youtu.be/NYujNZ4dBpo

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Nas doesn't like old-skool managers like Sam and NW, maids. Prefers the younger more progressive type.

Fair comment Nas?
                          Pretty fair, but I also think the fact that we hounded at Jimmy after the Daily Mail thing but now seem to want Big Sam who did a much worse thing is just a bit hypocritical.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Watfords old manager should be on that list . Think his names Flores , done well with them and surprised when they outed him.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Good shout that. Would like to see shortlist of warburton(with hill), Flores, clement, mcinnes and Johnson at Bristol city.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                Why not someone from this board?
                                I will not run if nominated, and I will not serve if appointed....

Comment

Working...
                                X