X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expecting 18k sellout rest of season

Amount of fans saying won't attend until he's gone and football is dross

Time to step up fellas and get back to the ground no more excuses

It doesn't quite work like that I'm afraid. Fans have every right to stay away until they feel that the players and the manager are showing enough desire, commitment and ability for them to part with their hard earned. JFH not being around anymore doesn't change that. If we go out of the frying pan and into the fire as regards a managerial appointment (and let's face it, we probably will), don't be surprised if the gates are still (understandably) around 13-14k.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 06-11-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Nah sorry Westy not having that ! sacking JFH no time for celebrations I've said for quite a while it's wrong to throw all the blame at JFH yeah he had to go , while people need to remember he didn't make the signings as Sky reported he wasn't happy about the signings and even suggested he was pleased to get the sack ( hanging on for his pay out ?)posters have claimed we have signed a good squad which isn't true they might be descent players but never a good squad we have 2 not very good strikers and M/fs that don't understand or don't want to work hard enough at getting forward often enough to support the attack , now this can't be put right untill January and then it can be argued do we need more disruption to the squad with players coming and going , I certainly hope I've got this wrong but for me a large slice of blame lies elsewhere and that needs correcting before we can move forward I really fear our season is over
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 06-11-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

But people said would not go while JFH is in charge he's not now!!!!

Comment

Haha love that west!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Of course , but how long will it be if Sid Blogs can't get this GROUP of players playing before punters start saying that I'm going back while Side in charge

Comment

I'm there buddy.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The right decision was made to remove this fella on and now the club not just the d.o.f need to look at options and appoint a man who has the credentials to improve us and ultimately get us promoted. And the man should be made on credentials and experience rather than one mans crusade to change english football management.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  I'm there buddy.
                  That's the spirit Hits

Comment

It's the same with most clubs throughout the football pyramids ,when your going through tough times you lose supporters ,as soon as you start winning fans start drifting back, qpr have always had a loyal group of fans who will go no matter what league they play in around the 10k mark , the rest is made up of fans that come and go same as most clubs ,sure some may return but it will take promotion to get back to sell out crowds and even in the prem won't be sold out every week

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      The right decision was made to remove this fella on and now the club not just the d.o.f need to look at options and appoint a man who has the credentials to improve us and ultimately get us promoted. And the man should be made on credentials and experience rather than one mans crusade to change english football management.
                      Yep sums it up ! but more changes could well be needed we'll be laughing if our problems are down to one man

Comment

Only thing is, the People who love to hate every carnt and everything to do with the club will aim it all at Evil Les now. Poor farkers in for a hard tome on the internet till he gets a man in they can detest from the off.

Comment

Personally I said I wouldn't renew while the football wa so poor / negative.

I'll stick with my decision, which was a very good one IMO until I see a visible change. It's an entertainment business. Entertain me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Only thing is, the People who love to hate every carnt and everything to do with the club will aim it all at Evil Les now. Poor farkers in for a hard tome on the internet till he gets a man in they can detest from the off.
                            You wanted JFH sacked.

You're touched in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              With any luck, the pe teacher could fill the void for a few weeks until we can get the right man in.
                              ;)
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X