Karl Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    but with decent budget at MK which was better then most in league he struggled.
    As far as I've ever seen he built a squad with loans and free transfers.

Comment

I can't believe anyone is taking this - KR -idea seriously. The market certainly isn't. It would just be another JFH type punt.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        I can't believe anyone is taking this - KR -idea seriously. The market certainly isn't. It would just be another JFH type punt.
        To be fair, Sherwood and Clement are a punt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          More pointless than Chris Ramsey?
          Yes

Comment

Robinson is the exact same odds as Doogie Freedman getting the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I reckon yeah. Some of these unknown coaches hit the ground running and become top managers. Monk for example.
              So without knowing what we know now, Ramsey was worth a risk.
              Appointing a 53 year old youth team coach was not a risk worth taking in my opinion. Especially when there were better options available

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Martinez... Belgium manager? Would be my absolute favourite guy to take over the club as he's a big stats man (like myself), although his defensive management is embarrassing tbh. With that being said, he's totally unrealistic. Di Matteo... I mean, JFH was criticised for being ex scum... this guy was both player and successful manager for the scum in the past... wouldn't exactly endear himself to the club and his most recent attempt at this level was highly questionable.
                I forgot he was appointed as their manager as I am not taking any interest in International football right now. Also, someone else mentioned him before I did, but trust you to jump on my message.

di Matteo struggled at Villa, but got promotion with West Brom in 2010.
                Last edited by stanistheman; 07-11-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X