Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Only thing he has going for him is he apparently plays attractive football

Which, if you believe most people on here, is all that the fans wanted under JFH.

Comment

Would be an awful appointment in my opinion. All he's done it take 5 years to get MK Dons promoted out of a pish poor league then get relegated.

Comment

apart from delle ali , who can name a mk player i think he did well with no fan base and little money

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          apart from delle ali , who can name a mk player i think he did well with no fan base and little money
          Little money? I'm fairly sure they had a huge budget!?
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No thanks - would rather Tim

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Didn't they have Benik Afobe to thank for getting them promoted to the champ?
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Di Matteo was slated by VIlla fans as being clueless. He has failed everywhere other than at Chelsea.

Whereas Tim was liked at Villa and they enjoyed watching them. Their DOF bought in poo players and the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Apparently odds on favourite for the job.
                  I'm not sure how I feel about this...surely JFH mark 2? Done it in the lower leagues but failed in the Championship?
                  Not for me just another run of the mill manager in the JFH mould

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Which, if you believe most people on here, is all that the fans wanted under JFH.
                    Personally yes and i feel thats one of the main reasons jfh was sacked. If wed been playing nice football and had been unlucky rather than lucky with our games then theres no doubt that jfh would still be here even if we were 17th. The fact there was no improvement and it was a bore to watch is what cost him

Comment

Robinson would be the most pointless appointment ever by QPR,can't understand why would would sack one league 1 manager and then appoint another sacked league 1 manager,surely even Les isn't that stupid. Would prefer Sherwood big time if it comes down to those 2,but Clement is the right appointment

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Robinson would be the most pointless appointment ever by QPR
                        More pointless than Chris Ramsey?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          More pointless than Chris Ramsey?
                          I reckon yeah. Some of these unknown coaches hit the ground running and become top managers. Monk for example.
                          So without knowing what we know now, Ramsey was worth a risk.

Comment

I actually really liked Karl Robinson when he first hit the scene but his inability to get the best out of his long term prospects and his eventual reliance on a loan player (Benik Afobe) to get promoted would suggest that not only was he under a lot of pressure, but that he was focused on keeping himself in the job over ensuring that he validates his decision-making long term. For me, loan signings should only be squad fillers, especially when targeting promotion, unless (like in the way we've done it with Pawel) there's a future fee involved.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I reckon yeah. Some of these unknown coaches hit the ground running and become top managers. Monk for example.
                              So without knowing what we know now, Ramsey was worth a risk.
                              Ramsey already proved he was out of his depth before we appointed him full time. If that isn't the most pointless appointment we've ever had then I don't know what is.

Comment

Serial failure fat Karl.

No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X