No announcement yet.

I don't think it'll be Tim Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LF should go with JFH he is as much to blame as JFH and if TS comes in the board has learnt nothing by their past mistakes, get someone in that is his own man that doesn't need a DOF to tell him what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      ..a cross.
      Well he does like to think of himself as the messiah

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
        Well he does like to think of himself as the messiah

Exactly!!

Comment

I think the Les thing is a really serious issue, because retaining him will wipe out half the candidates. The top half. I think its that simple.

Comment

I'll you this didn't want tiny Tim one bit but the more I look at ther names being mentioned the more I'm beginning think yeah could be worth a shot

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              I think the Les thing is a really serious issue, because retaining him will wipe out half the candidates. The top half. I think its that simple.
              Agreed.

It will be interesting to see if the board hire the next manager without any input from dof les. It could make his position untenable.

Would also like to know who fired Jimmy.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Remember he was offered this job before and turned it down , and that was before he new about villa not sure why now he would change his mind when he said it wasn't right for him then, reckon he will wait for a bigger club to become available

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Yes, which is the concern.
                  Well that's just crazy if at the very least Hoos and Fernandes had no say in their appointments.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    Remember he was offered this job before and turned it down , and that was before he new about villa not sure why now he would change his mind when he said it wasn't right for him then, reckon he will wait for a bigger club to become available
                    That was when he had delusions of grandeuer.
                    Now he knows nobody wants him expect some little desperate club like us,

Comment

Also wasn't it reported that he wanted £3m a year?!

Just can't see Les putting himself on the line for yet another close pal. Then again, does Les see him as a 'safe bet' as they're so close?

Instinct goes against what the bookies are saying and I just don't see it. Will be an interesting week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        That was when he had delusions of grandeuer.
                        Now he knows nobody wants him expect some little desperate club like us,
                        Mate he still believes he can manage Man City don't worry about that , he will also reckon on one or two other jobs coming up in the international brake maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          just can't see Les putting himself on the line
                          The board should do it for him. Now that JFH has gone, he is the chief obstacle to quality recruitment. Many of the proven names mentioned on here over the last few months would be reluctant to touch this club which is still seen as a toxic brand (unparalleled expenditure and utterly dismal results to show for it), but even if they were prepared to take a punt could you see any of them working with a questionable dof at a relatively small club? Of course not.

Retaining Les tells me that the nettle is not being grasped, that the reality has not sunk in. Given that his job is secure, it might as well be Tim because at least there would be some continuity and functionality (TS LF CS) i.e. THFC lite. Which maybe the best we can hope for under the current regime.
                          Last edited by hal9thou; 06-11-2016, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Hal the problem is we all called out for a 'football man' to make footballing decisions and take that away from donuts like fernandes and Beard.

Problem is the 'football man' we got has made 2 very very costly mistakes in the most important decision a football club ever has to make.

Comment

Hal the problem is we all called out for a 'football man' to make footballing decisions and take that away from donuts like fernandes and Beard.

Problem is the 'football man' we got has made 2 very very costly mistakes in the most important decision a football club ever has to make.
                              He is an on the park lad. I'm not sure if I'd have him running the local filling station. Just my view.

Comment

I hope all the board members have a meeting and try bring their number one target. We should also look abroad and keep all options open.

Comment

Working...
                                X