I don't think it'll be Tim Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Think we just went for easy and cheaper option all just to please the punters.
    I sense it's the usual QPR / TF tactic of hiring a name loved by QPR fans previously to appease them. A la Les Ferdinand.

As I say though, all we can do is get behind him.

Comment

Jimmy, All about OOC for Fernandes all eggs in that basket. Clueless chairman who spent spent spent to get the fans onside. 250-300 million later in a state worse than he found us. You could not do the same if you tried, Seen as a joke club with Ronald McDonald in charge

Comment

To be fair their are plenty of people who gamble out there, lost so much but still do it.

Comment

But he gambled with our club and looks totally out of his depth and where do we go on the pitch under his chairmanship.

Comment

But he gambled with our club and looks totally out of his depth and where do we go on the pitch under his chairmanship.
            When they took over, I didn't see any fans who said don't invest, problem is fans can change their mind every 5 minutes as it's not our money. The board are stuck and have to deal with it.

Comment

But we never actually paid big fees just ridiculously high and long contracts sanctioned by the chairman.

Comment

Jimmy, All about OOC for Fernandes all eggs in that basket. Clueless chairman who spent spent spent to get the fans onside. 250-300 million later in a state worse than he found us. You could not do the same if you tried, Seen as a joke club with Ronald McDonald in charge
                Agree with every word.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                To be fair their are plenty of people who gamble out there, lost so much but still do it.
                To 'gamble' a quarter of a billion pounds and be worse than you were previously takes some doing of monumental proportions.

Comment

It does indeed and why would you do it for us unless there was personal gain. West Ham never sold during the redevelopement of East London so he buys us to have a pop at West instead.

Comment

This was a right shout when he was like 1/4 on at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      This was a right shout when he was like 1/4 on at times.
                      I don't gamble :(

Comment

Working...
                      X