Has Tony got the message???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Tony got the message???

We can but hope. He's retweeting criticisms, mind. Mild mannered ones. 'Not good enough' being one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tonyferna...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I'm not one to read too much into tweets etc but that says a lot doesn't it - very odd that he is retweeting such things . Obviously not happy .
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      We can but hope. He's retweeting criticisms, mind. Mild mannered ones. 'Not good enough' being one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tonyferna...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
      there is hope. we are piling on the pressure on twitter. times up tony, get rid of him and get rid of this whole dof structure.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        I'm not one to read too much into tweets etc but that says a lot doesn't it - very odd that he is retweeting such things . Obviously not happy .
        Yep. Says loads. Gone by Monday if our luck's in.

Comment

Think he got the message after Newcastle but he looks increasing unhappy with each game
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Yes, it's his retweets that are interesting, kind of endorsing those views.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

If TF is retweeting stuff like he is on twitter right now then JFH is on borrowed time. Those tweets are the first public showing of he chairman admitting things are not right!

Comment

He's been near on non existent on twitter recently now getting busy. Two week international break is the time most do the dirty deed. Bet there in talks with replacement

Comment

Did say i genuinely believe this club takes more notice of the internet than any other cos of the chairman.
                  He loves the thing, hence why the only thing the club ever wins is e media awards.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 05-11-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

He should get on with it, if he believes it's not good enough under JFH then make the change, if he's not going to then STFU, don't turn things in to more of a circus than it already is!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

I would say these retweets are TF saying we did ok today even with ten men. Thats what I'm reading.
                      I still want JFH gone by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                        I would say these retweets are TF saying we did ok today even with ten men. Thats what I'm reading.
                        I still want JFH gone by the way.
                        Sorry Sir Les time for you to go to

Comment

Working...
                        X