On Way Home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Way Home.

After a pretty drab first half (2 very poor sides seperated by a goal we gifted them - mare by Smithies) we looked great second half . I fully expected Jimmy to sit back and go with "damage limitation" but credit where it is due he took the game to Forest and we looked really good and could easily have nicked it.

Hall and Ned looked solid together, Robinson was rusty and caught out a few times but showed some class going forward at times. Chery was the weak link for me, really poor and wasted copious amounts of free kicks and corners.

All in all a decent performance that we should really have won. Forest are very very poor, arguably the worst side I've seen this season.

Great atmosphere from the travelling Rs all in real good voice today so big credit on that front.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    After a pretty drab first half (2 very poor sides seperated by a goal we gifted them - mare by Smithies) we looked great second half . I fully expected Jimmy to sit back and go with "damage limitation" but credit where it is due he took the game to Forest and we looked really good and could easily have nicked it.

Hall and Ned looked solid together, Robinson was rusty and caught out a few times but showed some class going forward at times. Chery was the weak link for me, really poor and wasted copious amounts of free kicks and corners.

All in all a decent performance that we should really have won. Forest are very very poor, arguably the worst side I've seen this season.

Great atmosphere from the travelling Rs all in real good voice today so big credit on that front.
    Safe home to you and everyone else up there.

Comment

Nice one Matty, fair play to all of you who went, could hear you all on the radio in good voice.

Comment

Really was a much better second half. We battered them even with ten men. Was pleased we got something out of it but deserved to win it and it was good to watch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Really was a much better second half. We battered them even with ten men. Was pleased we got something out of it but deserved to win it and it was good to watch as well.

Glad to hear it and glad for you mate.

Comment

Good to hear Matty, sounds like an honest account from someone there
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Glad for all those who went. Chery has been dreadful for a while now id bench him for a bit, hes got no competition for his place and always looks pissed off. Enjoy hooters and all those birds one thing nottingham is decent for is a bit of skirt!

Comment

Nice one Matty. Safe journey home to you and all travelling R's.

Comment

Cheers for views Matty. No surprise on your Chery opinion

Comment

My mate, a Forest fan, thought they had the first half, and us the second.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Massive respect to you Matty for making the journey! Have a safe trip back mate!

Comment

Nice to see a positive thread Matty.

You RRRRR's

Comment

Got to say with 10 men we were far the better side and that shows just how poor forest are,wasn't a great game of football but another 5 minutes we might just of nicked it.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                            Nice to see a positive thread Matty.

You RRRRR's

Comment

Any idea why we started playing only in the second half?

Comment

Working...
                              X