Anyone have the 1999-2000 home shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have the 1999-2000 home shirt?

If you do, I would love a nice clear picture of the details on the back for a project I'm working on. Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

I've got the away 99/00 shirt but not home. Very shiny.

Sorry

Comment

I literally threw it out during a clear out last week. Proper #### shirt that just reminds me of jermaine darlington and stuart wardley

Comment

Stuart Wardley. The enigma. How that man scored so many goals that season should be a question for Q.I.

He looked like someone who won a comp to play alongside his heroes for the day.

Comment

Bump. Anyone??

Comment

I have quite a few old shirts.
            Can't remember which the 99/00 shirt was.
            Can you give a description, who was the sponsor at the time etc.

Off out now but will check later and respond.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
              I have quite a few old shirts.
              Can't remember which the 99/00 shirt was.
              Can you give a description, who was the sponsor at the time etc.

Off out now but will check later and respond.
              http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Quee...rk_Rangers.htm

IIRC it was a weird 'silky' material? I think the below is an image of it, but could be wrong.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Comment

Hi, I am Robert from Austria. I am supporting QPR since the late eighties and have been reading the posts on wearetherangersboys for some years now. So - this is my first post. I have got the requested home shirt. I will take a picture of the back of the shirt and send it to you in the evening.
                  Last edited by QPR Austria; 16-11-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Austria View Post
                    Hi, I am Robert from Austria. I am supporting QPR since the late eighties and have been reading the posts on wearetherangersboys for some years now. So - this is my first post. I have got the requested home shirt. How can I help? Which details do you need?
                    Welcome to the forum Robert. It's always good to hear from overseas supporters.

The OP is just asking for a clear picture of the details on the back of the shirt.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Stanley. I will send the OP a photo later on.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Austria View Post
                        Hi, I am Robert from Austria. I am supporting QPR since the late eighties and have been reading the posts on wearetherangersboys for some years now. So - this is my first post. I have got the requested home shirt. I will take a picture of the back of the shirt and send it to you in the evening.
                        Cheers QPR Austria. Exactly what I needed - You're a gem.

Comment

Working...
                        X