Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    You lot a bunch of snivelling whingers.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...ling-whingers?

clearly, he doesn't pay good money to watch utter turd every week.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      That's my opinion, I think marsh is deluded if he thinks the fans are moaning and whining for no reason. For the record I think what cookie said was spot on and it's how the vast majority feel. What are you going on about suits the agenda? What agenda?
      Greg id ignore nas, hes been shown up for great his certain football knowlege is and has become bitter, will argue the toss til hes blue in the face lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Think Nas is just trying to stay positive, I've had enough of lying to myself now!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          So a day ago, one ex player gives his opinion and is praised because it suits the agenda... another ex player now gives their opinion and because it goes against what people want to hear, they're branded deluded... good god.
          difference is, one ex player has been at some of the matches, the other sits on a beach somewhere lording it up.

i know who's opinion i value more.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So did Lee cook try to mock and insult fans who didn't agree with his point of view in the article? No he didn't.

Comment

Marsh is full of #### and always has been. This is a fellow that predicted we would go through the divisions and end up in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Marsh is full of #### and always has been. This is a fellow that predicted we would go through the divisions and end up in the conference.
                Great player but I've always thought he was a proper Nob head

Comment

Marshy likes a leg pull
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He ain't wrong in fairness.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He's bang on is Rodney. Sorry if some of the snivelling whingers don't like that
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        He ain't wrong in fairness.
                        Amount of people in the match thread actually wanting us to lose and being gutted when we equalised actually upset me a tad.
                        Not real life upset, only internet upset, but you know what i mean.

Comment

On another note, him getting involved under Gerry, making Gerry leave was the start of the depressing years

Comment

Our matches aren't televised in Florida or anywhere else for that matter, Rodney's tweets were all about City for 90 minutes, wonder if he checks our score later on before calling us whiners?
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Amount of people in the match thread actually wanting us to lose and being gutted when we equalised actually upset me a tad.
                              Know exactly what you're saying kev and I fully agree.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                It's wrong for any fan to want us to lose, the point(s) could keep us in the division, it's also wrong to base the manager's future on one result!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X