Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney says.....

You lot a bunch of snivelling whingers.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/sport...ling-whingers?

He's more interested in City than us anyway, he's entitled to his opinion though!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

He's not been following us then this season!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        He's more interested in City than us anyway, he's entitled to his opinion though!
        He loves QPR more than City.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          If he loves QPR so much and is happy with how this club is being handled then he's more deluded than he comes across

Comment

So a day ago, one ex player gives his opinion and is praised because it suits the agenda... another ex player now gives their opinion and because it goes against what people want to hear, they're branded deluded... good god.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Read his book (loose cannon) recently, considers himself a city man, which surprised me.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                So a day ago, one ex player gives his opinion and is praised because it suits the agenda... another ex player now gives their opinion and because it goes against what people want to hear, they're branded deluded... good god.
                That's my opinion, I think marsh is deluded if he thinks the fans are moaning and whining for no reason. For the record I think what cookie said was spot on and it's how the vast majority feel. What are you going on about suits the agenda? What agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  That's my opinion, I think marsh is deluded if he thinks the fans are moaning and whining for no reason. For the record I think what cookie said was spot on and it's how the vast majority feel. What are you going on about suits the agenda? What agenda?
                  It's just the idea that we won't ever progress under Jimmy and we should get rid ASAP. That's the agenda, for lack of a better word. And again, people agree with Cookie because it's how they feel, fair enough. But that doesn't mean that Marshy is deluded for thinking differently and he's saying fans whinging won't get us results, support will help, which is true.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That was one tweet by Marsh just asking the fans to get behind the club.

Cook's was an entire article which he went into great detail at where he believes things have gone wrong.

The two things are incomparable.

Comment

It's just the idea that we won't ever progress under Jimmy and we should get rid ASAP. That's the agenda, for lack of a better word. And again, people agree with Cookie because it's how they feel, fair enough. But that doesn't mean that Marshy is deluded for thinking differently and he's saying fans whinging won't get us results, support will help, which is true.

Nas we are showing absolutely no sign of progression after more than a year of this dreadful football. We seem to have no game plan, no consistency in squad selection and no plan b. Those faults lie at jimmys door. The bloke seems tactically naive and we are being subjected to the most tiring and boring football I can remember at QPR and I've been going 20 years. It's #### and it's not improving so when someone as stuck up and ignorant as Rodney marsh comes out and digs the fans out for voicing their opinions(some spend thousands of quid a season) about how bad things have become then it's not a massive surprise that it's not met with great enthusiasm is it? Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing every week and expecting different results? We will not move forward under jfh and I think many others are of the same opinion so it's very difficult to support someone who you have zero faith in.

Comment

He may, I don't know for sure, he certainly tweets much more about City and that is what I based my statement on!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Yep. That's me. Happy with that description.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            He may, I don't know for sure, he certainly tweets much more about City and that is what I based my statement on!
                            More mainstream, keeps him in the limelight.

Comment

And we don't look like we're going to win today either.

Comment

Working...
                              X