Change Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Needed

Been looking at the fixtures coming up in the next two months.

Man they look really tough If we lose tomorrow he has to go imho

Even the die hard JFH fans on here surely must realise this for the good of the club

Otherwise we will be in a relegation fight and still could be even if he does go.

I wanted JFH to be a success even though he was not my choice but it has not worked I'm afraid.

Have a look at Novembers fixtures and December fixtures tough as they get in this division.

Time for Change Otherwise we could be relegated ...it's very possible

Not unrealistic that we could be sucked in and the only suprise is he is still there as he should never have seen last Friday out as our manager.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Not unrealistic that we could be sucked in and the only suprise is he is still there as he should never have seen last Friday out as our manager.
      he should never have seen the foolham game but managed a giant fluke result which has kept him in the job up until now.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Agree Hits but humiliation at home again last week should have seen him binned

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          he should never have seen the foolham game but managed a giant fluke result which has kept him in the job up until now.
          instead of us kicking on from that Fulham result it's them that have hit form and I reckon they'll push on for a promotion spot
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Maybe Sherwood is the man

We are due another great manager soon surely

Bet he brings in Sandro straight back into the midfield ....That's a yes from me.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

Bet he brings in Sandro straight back into the midfield ....That's a yes from me.
              Think he had big fall out with Sandro at Spurs.

Comment

I still don't think he knows his best side yet and without that can't possibly know his best formation

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  instead of us kicking on from that Fulham result it's them that have hit form and I reckon they'll push on for a promotion spot
                  They appointed the manager I was hoping QPR would appoint last season.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    I still don't think he knows his best side yet and without that can't possibly know his best formation
                    He only seems to know 1 formation and that includes 2 holding midfielders. 2 holding midfielders and 1 striker in the Championship ffs.

Comment

The fellow is totally out of his depth and has been from day 1. Fulham at home was the one that made the alarm bells ring for me.

Comment

People keep referring to "die-hard" JFH fans. I don't think there are many on here that meet that description.

Comment

i smoked a bit of weed in my yoot, got a 2 unlimited album,im die hard
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Was on portabella rd today early . Stalls still Rangers just , done our days graft in Notting hill and dropped by club shop , little old lady come out and said to me and mate that karnts gotta go !! Must've been 80 bless her , one of us at 80 and effed and blinded I couldn't help but love her.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

Our next great manager isn't even a twinkle yet
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X