Starting Line-up for a win tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Line-up for a win tomorrow

Lot of people don't want us to win so they can get rid of Jimmy after the match. But if you were manager and you wanted to play for the win, what would you start with.

Team news is that Sylla has only trained alone on thursday and with the rest of the side today, Robinson is fit for selection, Yeni and Lynch could return to action, most likely off the bench. Hall is fit to return and so is Wszolek.

I'd go with:

Smithies
    Onuoha Caulker Hall Robinson
    Luongo Ariel
    Wszolek Chery Shodipo
    Polter

Bench: Ingram, Lynch, Perch, Cousins, Yeni, Washington, Sylla
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Would personally drop chery as he has been poor of late & play Washington up front with polter in a 4-4-2,connor deserves at least a chance to play up top with someone. No doubt Hasslebaink will have a master plan & play most players out of position as usual.
    Last edited by norfolk ranger; 04-11-2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Christ I've almost lost the will to care. That looks decent, but I think Robinson isn't match fit yet so I'd play Niko there. If Sylla's fit, I'd start him over Polter.

Comment

Smithies

Perch Caulker Onuoha Hamalainen
        Luongo Borysiuk
        Wszolek Washington Shodipo
        Polter

I'd drop Chery, he's been poor. Washington just behind Polter, bring Sylla on with half hour to go for Polter, I feel he makes more of an impact from the bench.
        As Hubble says, Robinson isn't fit, that was clear to see against Brentford, so I'd give the young Finn a go.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Smithies
          Ned Caulker Hall Robinson
          Borysuik Cousins
          Wszolek Luongo Shodipo
          Polter

Comment

Won't I don't get is everyone moans about JFH tactics then does exactly the same as him and choose one up top which is not working

Got to be 442 or 352 tomorrow. Forest are dog s hite and there for the taking if we want to win and go out with intention of doing so. Fly into then first 20mins and we will put them away

Comment

------------------Smithies-----------------------

Onuha-------Caulker-------Hall--------Hamalainen

-------------------Borysiuk----------------------

-----------Luongo----------Cousins--------------

Wzolek--------------------------------Washington

--------------------Polter------------------------

Chery on later for Wzolek to move top of midfield diamond and Washington moves up top
              Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 04-11-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

want us to beat Forest and want Jimmy out. Got a feeling 1-1 and Jimmy gets a stay of execution
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Won't I don't get is everyone moans about JFH tactics then does exactly the same as him and choose one up top which is not working
                  Yeah but most people have gone for 2 wingers and only 2 centre mids, something our great manager rarely does.

Hasslebank normally plays a winger and an insurance policy of another centre mid on one of the flanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Smithies

Perch Caulker Onuoha Hamalainen
                    Luongo Borysiuk
                    Wszolek Washington Shodipo
                    Polter

I'd drop Chery, he's been poor. Washington just behind Polter, bring Sylla on with half hour to go for Polter, I feel he makes more of an impact from the bench.
                    As Hubble says, Robinson isn't fit, that was clear to see against Brentford, so I'd give the young Finn a go.
                    I like the look of that side fella

Comment

I don't think you can start with Robinson it's unfair on him he's had hardly any first team football in the last 18 months
                      Smithes
                      perch Onuoha Hall Hamalinen
                      Wszolek Luongo Borysiuk Shodipo
                      Washington Polter

Comment

Think, following the report about Jimmy being sacked if we lose, I might have to follow Withnail's advice: "Get wrecked, then we'll eat a pork pie, then we'll drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each. That means we'll miss out Saturday but come up smiling Sunday morning".....

Comment

So no one else would even consider our best player by a Mike, Sandro? !?

Comment

Wszolek has to start. We were crying out for a proper winger vs brentford...by the time he came on it was too late
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Smithies

Onuoha Caulker Hall Perch

Wzsolek Luongo Borysiuk Shopido

Polt Sylla

Comment

Working...
                              X