Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasselbaink says 'we need to show guts'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    He's done that since he got here, we lose today and he ain't sacked by 6 pm the fans have to turn . He's got away very lightly so far
    Had lost me a few games ago and that's not like me, I see absolutely no long term vision under him. The club has lost us fans under him!

Comment

Sad thing is our chairman has allowed this to carry on. Decisive action should have been taken much earlier but then we have been here before with Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Well said Picky.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          It's a very simple game, I remember when we used to have defenders midfielders and strikers , now we have false 9s , 8 and half's , wing backs , creative 10s , players in the hole or players between the lines , holding mids and sweeper keepers !
          Football used to be a simple game. As soon as money comes in, it stops being quite so simple.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nas, football is no longer a game but a business as shown by the way they are run and the gimmicks involved. The game on the pitch is still about scoring more and conceding less that the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Football used to be a simple game. As soon as money comes in, it stops being quite so simple.
              Footballs is a simple game and only made complicated by people who think there more intelligent than others, the old expert talking the theory game yet clueless when it comes to practical, bit like in other aspects of work, where a student or such comes along and gives it all the theory but when it comes down to the practical skilled bits they aint got a clue!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Old brian clough in his prime would still do all these prima donna teams managed by so called super managers!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  It's a very simple game, I remember when we used to have defenders midfielders and strikers , now we have false 9s , 8 and half's , wing backs , creative 10s , players in the hole or players between the lines , holding mids and sweeper keepers !
                  Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  But winalotto was not referring to the money/business side. He was referring to the game itself - which was, is and always will be a simple game. End of.

Comment

Working...
                  X