Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasselbaink says 'we need to show guts'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope the change that is needed for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      I'd rather you show me players playing in their correct positions. Players playing who deserve to be there and substitutions that actually work for once.

Call me picky.
      Well said Picky.

Comment

He has never made sense from day 1. A complete amoeba brain of a bull$hitter.

Comment

I don't think it's guts , I think he needs a change of thought pattern, play with natural width , drop deeper stop this high press experiment because we don't , try playing down the sides of teams , you can't play this high line high tempo game when your front three don't press and all come inside

Comment

first job is to turn hq into fortress,make it hard for teams to play at ours,just bloodymake it horrible to come here.been ages since clubs hated coming hq.Then we can go and nick a few wins draws away.But home form is a must.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              first job is to turn hq into fortress,make it hard for teams to play at ours,just bloodymake it horrible to come here.been ages since clubs hated coming hq.Then we can go and nick a few wins draws away.But home form is a must.
              Absolutely agree , drop deeper , play counter attacking football with width

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Not going to happen with this man in charge.

Comment

When did we last dominate a team at Loftus Rd?

Comment

hq with its tiny crap size is an asset,narrow pitch,crowd can touch players.should be a nightmare to play at for visiting teams.get a style of play at home that over powers or stiffles teams and give crowd some entertainment and make it a cauldron like used to be ie v cardiff etc. get the crowd rockin and its like an extra 3 players.

Comment

Agreed but right now it feels worse for us than it is for the other team.

Comment

football is a simple game really,but some managers over complicate things.

Comment

It's a very simple game, I remember when we used to have defenders midfielders and strikers , now we have false 9s , 8 and half's , wing backs , creative 10s , players in the hole or players between the lines , holding mids and sweeper keepers !

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Our beliefs and our way arent yours (jimmys) way, rangers used to play with flair not two defensive midfielders at home all the time so do one with his our way comment!
                            100%

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              The moment he publicly digs out the players means curtains for him as it has done to many a manager before.
                              He's done that since he got here, we lose today and he ain't sacked by 6 pm the fans have to turn . He's got away very lightly so far
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...t-3398885.aspx

Think we need to show more than guts in my opinion - We need to show some quality and direction.

I'd also be interested in knowing what exactly he constitutes as getting back to 'our beliefs and our ways'
                                How can the players show what they clearly haven't got ??

Comment

Working...
                                X