No announcement yet.

I hate the bbc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paedo n0nce protecting corporation. No wonder I've never paid for a tv license and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      what was said that p issed you off ?
      Every time I happen to turn bbc on, which believe me is as little as possible, my temperature rises with their political correctness, left wing bias and positive discrimination. Just does. Perfect example How on earth has Dion Dublin got a job on homes under the hammer. He's useless. Maybe something to do with his large one. Can't think of anything else.

Comment

seems to me ,as you didnt even watch the whole program ,this is just a bit of after pub ranting about sweet FA , still weve all done it !
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

seems to me ,as you didnt even watch the whole program ,this is just a bit of after pub ranting about sweet FA , still weve all done it !
          Bang on. As I said came home from pub. But if stone cold sober would still be of the opinion bbc not fit for purpose. And another one, Mark bright as co commentator! Give me strength.

Comment

"Just got home frome the pub and caught some of question time" .......
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Paedo n0nce protecting corporation. No wonder I've never paid for a tv license and never will.
              The Licencing Police view this forum
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Historically the BBC is left leaning but I nearly always find Question Time pretty impartial and well balanced. There didn't seem anything different last night.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Just come home from the pub and caught some of question time. So left wing biased it's embarrassing. They really have an agenda. Impartial? You're joking.
                  totally agree Knocker, begrudge handing over £145 to pay for their left wing agenda. Now I wait to see who they have on the panel before I watch QT. Last night I gave it a swerve, my blood pressure won't take it
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

What's this thread got to do with QPR?

Comment

Absolutely nothing I suppose. Apart from the fact that qpr get more left wing as every day goes by.

Comment

Left wing right wing they're just different wings of the same ugly creature. Look beyond the cults and the tribalism. Follow the money. Ask 'cui bono'?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          totally agree Knocker, begrudge handing over £145 to pay for their left wing agenda. Now I wait to see who they have on the panel before I watch QT. Last night I gave it a swerve, my blood pressure won't take it
                          Why Lyme ? the panel was mixed ,probably leaning to the right tbh .
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Gotta say, I LOVE the BBC for this!

Comment

Why Lyme ? the panel was mixed ,probably leaning to the right tbh .
                              the beeb generally tell you who is on the panel but just had a thank you for your texts displayed this week. Looks like it was an impartial panel but I thought I'd leave it as it would only wind me up. Genuine question Vesps, why are Labour supporting Remain when it has a negative effect on the working class?
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                the beeb generally tell you who is on the panel but just had a thank you for your texts displayed this week. Looks like it was an impartial panel but I thought I'd leave it as it would only wind me up. Genuine question Vesps, why are Labour supporting Remain when it has a negative effect on the working class?
                                Not true Lymes: while some Labour MPs are clearly remainers (as are some Tories), their leader isn't. Here's what he's just said:

"Labour respects the decision of the British people to leave the European Union," the Labour Party leader said in a statement.

"Jeremy Corbyn indicated that the Labour Party will not try to block Britain's departure from the European Union after a pivotal High Court ruling in London on Thursday said that Prime Minister Theresa May has to get approval from parliament to trigger Article 50."

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy...cle-50-2016-11

Comment

Working...
                                X