Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Sherwood Is Appointed Would You Be Happy Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I would imagine it is the constant abuse TF gets on twitter that influences more than anything else.
    Oh of course, twitter the main reason.
    The polls are the daming thing on the forums though.
    That 'Back or Sack' one is so resounding and will of been seen by everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      But they were all good and important things that needed to happen. How can those not possibly be viewed as positive steps?

Yeah right, "the mass scale internet anger" alone and no other reasons
      Don't get it. Football was okay and we were not in relegation danger.

Oh and im not saying them listening to the internet is in anyway a bid thing whatsoever . (Well maybe the picking of the team is a bit bad)
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 03-11-2016, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Said it before and its a bad thing to think but i'd rather us lose to forest if it meant jimmy would go. i'd much rather us lose 3-0 than scrape out another 1-0 win which would give jimmy another stay of execution. Sooner we get rid the better, and early november is a perfect time to get a new manager in.

Not sure about sherwood though, hes a tool but at least les would be able to complete his circle jerk with him, ramsay and sherwood

Comment

ABJ, me. Anyone. Well, excepting Jeremy Corbyn, Gary Lineker, Alan Rushbridger, Polly Toynbee, or Shami Chakrabharti whom Lefty Tony might fancy appointing......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            ABJ, me. Anyone. Well, excepting Jeremy Corbyn, Gary Lineker, Alan Rushbridger, Polly Toynbee, or Shami Chakrabharti whom Lefty Tony might fancy appointing......
            Katherine Viner is editor of the Guardian these days mate, not old AR.

Comment

The people voting for 'Dont Care Who It Is As Long As JFH Goes' are exactly what is wrong with the Managerial sacking issue currently.

Dont get me wrong, I dont see JFH turning it around this season and with that I would think its better to try yet another new man in charge and time to get the ready for the following season.

But, to say you dont care just as long as he goes causes further madness down the line and ultimately yet another sacking just for the sake of it. Shouldnt be an option IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Katherine Viner is editor of the Guardian these days mate, not old AR.
                As I'm well aware. Shameless Milne got her the job. And she got Rushbridger removed as Chair of the Scott Trust. And her friends call her Kath. Thanks for your input.

Comment

I cannot watch this football for the rest of the season that's all I know.

Obviously I'll still be going no matter what, but I'll really be tempted to vote with my feet or at least something to show my displeasure.

Comment

Sherwood is really highly rated but only by himself.A legend in his own teabreak. The Spurs and Villa jobs were always someone elses fault. Arrogant,conceited and useless. But what ex Spurs are left?

Comment

Ive voted no, but again we dont know would be successful, but for me one things for sure we need a manager whos not going to play the same crap formation we`ve been playing and play attacking football! if sherwood plays the same formation bugger that!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Plus i dont like the way he turned us down before thinking he was some big shot and we werent offering enough!

Comment

Dave Mac has tweeted there is truth in this. He is back inside the club now as well.

Comment

I'm not sure if he did turn us down before? No-one actually knows do they?

There is some truth in this story though, gilet's at the ready on Saturday chaps.

Comment

Surely this is showing what a numpty and amataer les is selecting his mates all the time if this comes off!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Surely this is showing what a numpty and amataer les is selecting his mates all the time if this comes off!
                                It really does. If he does employ him though it will very likely be the last thing he ever does at this club.

Comment

Working...
                                X