Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Sherwood Is Appointed Would You Be Happy Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    I don't think Id know how to feel tbh. It could work or could be a complete disaster.
    Exactly the point I was trying to make!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      i also believe that it influences this club more than most.
      Really? So where would you place us in that league table?

Have you made comparisons between QPR and all the other clubs over that issue?

Or is it that, as a QPR fan, you naturally follow QPR on the internet more than most other clubs, thereby leading you to that conclusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Really? So where would you place us in that league table?

Have you made comparisons between QPR and all the other clubs over that issue?

Or is it that, as a QPR fan, you naturally follow QPR on the internet more than most other clubs, thereby leading you to that conclusion?
        Cos our chairman and his love of the internet and for example things like the dropping of Henry and the sacking rumours after the vote of confidence that leads me to that conclusion Stan.

Comment

Really, i know full well who i want.
          And id rather carry on under JFH than bring in Sherwood mid season.
          Tim wont get us play offs and JFH wont take us down. So its pointless and stinks of knee jerk internet peer pressure panic
          Agreed. What on earth is the point of sacking JFH mid-season and replacing him with a manager with no more experience and a dubious track record? This 'anyone but Jimmy' attitude is ridiculous. Knee-jerk appointments are the last thing we need.

But really, this is all from an article in the Sun FFS. Why are we taking it seriously?

Comment

Cos our chairman and his love of the internet
            Sure, he loves Twitter Kevin, but he's taken a back seat on there for ages now over QPR matters. That's why he got LF and JFH in to take most of the flak.

for example things like the dropping of Henry and the sacking rumours after the vote of confidence that leads me to that conclusion Stan.
            I'm not suggesting for one moment that fans don't have an influence, but to conclude we have much more than most other clubs is highly debatable IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Sure, he loves Twitter Kevin, but he's taken a back seat on there for ages now over QPR matters. That's why he got LF and JFH in to take most of the flak.

I'm not suggesting for one moment that fans don't have an influence, but to conclude we have much more than most other clubs is highly debatable IMO.

The badge change, the kit change, the stan bowles testimonial, there is so many reasons i think this mate,
              I also believe the mass scale internet anger got Ramsey the sack. The football was attacking and his record was better than Jimmys but he still went sooner.

Comment

Frying Pan....Fire

Comment

ABJ

Comment

We'll all have to salute before taking our seats, wear gilets and ponce about with a snide grin on our faces

I say keep what we have, as Mush above says, frying pan fire ...100%
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Steve Clarke and Tim Sherwood would be ok. Tim Sherwood also.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

If true true and it goes tlts up surely that would see the end of Ferdinand and his chronyism and at best we could still be kicking of in the championship next August at worse who knows

Comment

The badge change, the kit change, the stan bowles testimonial, there is so many reasons i think this mate,
                          I also believe the mass scale internet anger got Ramsey the sack. The football was attacking and his record was better than Jimmys but he still went sooner.
                          I would imagine it is the constant abuse TF gets on twitter that influences more than anything else.

Comment

Not sure he will go if we lose to Forest but inevitable if we follow up with a defeat to Norwich at home.

Comment

i really hope not! We missed out on Brucie big time imho.

Comment

The badge change, the kit change, the stan bowles testimonial
                                But they were all good and important things that needed to happen. How can those not possibly be viewed as positive steps?

I also believe the mass scale internet anger got Ramsey the sack.
                                Yeah right, "the mass scale internet anger" alone and no other reasons

Comment

Working...
                                X