Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tim Sherwood Is Appointed Would You Be Happy Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Football Manager 2017 is now available.
    and I'm already planning the next QPR story in my section. Keep an eye out in the coming days.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      and I'm already planning the next QPR story in my section. Keep an eye out in the coming days.
      I've done 78 hours already mate. Best one in years imo!!

Comment

• You can see Tim walking in now, no job and Les's mate.

Good thing about this would be the return of Sandro.

Comment

• Tim is brushing down his Gilet as we speak
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Whats laudrop upto these days?
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Whats laudrop upto these days?
              Texting Sherwood congratulating him
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• A lazy appointment and another one of Ferdinands mates. We don't need the same old merry go round of the usual suspects. Just who I don't know, lets hope the board cast their net wide and far in search of the best we can find.

Comment

• Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  A lazy appointment and another one of Ferdinands mates. We don't need the same old merry go round of the usual suspects. Just who I don't know, lets hope the board cast their net wide and far in search of the best we can find.
                  We've only hired one of les' mates prior...
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    We've only hired one of les' mates prior...
                    One too many , and he's made 2 very bad management appointments, and T.F. Should get rid of him

Comment

• Does anyone know whats happened with jfh' backroom staff?? Not seen any news yet and is it even worth keeping any of them apart from maybe the keeper coach

Comment

Working...
                      X