Bye Jimmy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Slightly OT but Wally Downes Snr gives lots of mentions to QPR in the Crazy gang book.
    Qpr fan, still lives in the Bush

Comment

Why do we have to refer to anyone we don't like on here as a " cluless clown" or a " plank " or something equally insulting ?.hopefully we would never do that to the unfortunate person face to face? The anonymity of the computer keyboard has a lot to answer for in my opinion. Generally it's the person who dishes out the insult who would be the more suitable applicant for the circus position if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        Bristol City game??? I imagine you meant another game as that was the one game where we played well.
        Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        My point was we were ok that game and #### v Brentford.
        Oh I see and yeah with that I agree. I don't get why our performances are so in general down but why we can't ever play well for more than a game.
        Perhaps that's because the fool never really picks the same team twice in succession, more often than not these are voluntarily done by JFH.

I would be happy enough to appoint Sherwood, as I would have had they done so after Redkrapp resigned rather than Ramsey.

Comment

Bristol City game??? I imagine you meant another game as that was the one game where we played well.
          Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          My point was we were ok that game and #### v Brentford.
          Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          If this is true then Les can't be doing much to look around for a DECENT manager who play good attacking football. There are plenty of managers in world football who play the right way. We don't just have to look around for people who are out of a job. Go and pay compensation for someone and make a statement that we want to improve and not just stay mediocre in this division. Employing Tim nice but dim is so obvious that he gets the job because he is Les's mate. Surely even the board could see this.
          They paid compensation to recruit JFH! Although I do take your point about scouting around for a manager/ head coach.

Comment

In hindsught he was a bad signing.

Comment

Hindsight is a wonderful thing
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Why? Opinions can be formed without the need of meeting someone. Lets take you for example; whats your opinion of Nasser?
                Nasser? Spiffing chap.

Comment

Working...
                X