Bye Jimmy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Jimmy?

Here's hoping. It's claimed Sherwood is in if we lose at Forest...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...t-on-saturday/

can we play at white hart lane as we more spurs than they are
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I thought Sherwood did a good job at spurs and he had an impossible task at Villa.

Comment

Dim Tim Out!

Comment

Didn't Sherwood knock us back in the past?

Comment

Hes a lot less fussy now. Didnt even make a twenty man list on here and some of them were proper jokes.

Comment

ABJ for me. So he will do. Not sure I like the bit about 'if we lose at Forest'. Especially for the folk travelling up......

Comment

Be easy to hate the horrible odius little carnt and spit bile if he loses his first game eh? Ha ha.

Comment

The new man should be in place as waste of space regardless of Saturday. Only need to look at the Bristol City game and result and last friday to know it will not change with this plank in charge.

Comment

Ridiculous appointment if true but maybe the last nail in Ferdinands coffin.

This jobs for mates nonsense is wearing very thin now.

If true of course!

Comment

Hmmmm Sherwood Forest. Pull the hood over our eyes while the rich steal from the poor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        The new man should be in place as waste of space regardless of Saturday. Only need to look at the Bristol City game and result and last friday to know it will not change with this plank in charge.
                        Bristol City game??? I imagine you meant another game as that was the one game where we played well.

Comment

My point was we were ok that game and #### v Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            My point was we were ok that game and #### v Brentford.
                            Oh I see and yeah with that I agree. I don't get why our performances are so in general down but why we can't ever play well for more than a game.

Comment

Ten match winless run with six defeats on the trot at Villa.
                              Hes deffo got all the right credentials.

Comment

Working...
                              X