Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Not true fans so just ignore them I reckon

Strange thing is though is the fact that us Palace and Arsenal have possibly the most mixed racial group of fans in the Country if not Europe and have mostly all grown up together over the years since school so very depressing to see that we have some so called fans typing such disgusting opinions

Do I think JFH was appointed because he was black yes but I dont have an issue if he is black pink or green and the problem I have with him is simply that he is not good enough
    Your right about how diverse QPR is and has been for quite a while in saying how do you think our black fans that grew up with us don't see colour as a problem feel must have been chuffed when LF and Ramsey got the job then made fark up and now they have black thing being thrown about

Comment

Twitter and Facebook is horrendous, has been for a few years now.

Everyday I see something posted and just when I dont think it couldnt get any worse, some tool finds a way to outdo the previous post. Incredible scenes. It makes this Forum at times, or at least Ted's posts seem normal.

Some of the stuff spouted on Facebook is ####ing hilarious, It doesn't even make sense half the time. Its a mixture of young lads with no clue about football or life yet and old blokes that can hardly string a ruddy sentence together. E.g. I l1ke s0cial mdia bt cnt type right pwoper english bt I know everyhting..

Typical #### like this occurs...
      - If we lose the status' are as expected, bashing the board, players and manager.
      - As soon as the lineup is announced people have concluded the scoreline already.

We could be playing a 4-3-3 formation and people wouldn't notice, then post WHY we playing 451 again and not 442. It just proves they are complete idiots....

I notice that the stadium is becoming slightly like the old Div 2 days... half filled with loyal fans who expect to watch a load of ######## but enjoy the crack regardless. When the good times come back, I will expect to see the glory hunters to be back in numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        I notice that the stadium is becoming slightly like the old Div 2 days... half filled with loyal fans who expect to watch a load of ######## but enjoy the crack regardless. When the good times come back, I will expect to see the glory hunters to be back in numbers.
        Absolutely bang on with this.

Comment

Disgraceful stuff. If anyone knows the Id of these sad excuses for fans maybe they could point out that they are not big or clever and could they please go and support Chelsea where they will find their spiritual home.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
            Disgraceful stuff. If anyone knows the Id of these sad excuses for fans maybe they could point out that they are not big or clever and could they please go and support Chelsea where they will find their spiritual home.
            Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Unfortunately that's how a lot of fans think it is down the Rangers right now.
              That JFH got the job due to the colour of his skin.
              You can blame LF for that as he was banging the drum about how few black managers there were and all of a sudden he gets the power to appoint his own manager.

‘Getting the bullet’ is a slang term about being sacked. So that isn’t wrong it’s the plonkers in the comments that followed that are in the wrong

As for the comment about the colour of the skin. Your lying to yourself if you think Ramsey and JFH didn’t get the job because of the colour of their skin.

Ramsey is the easiest one to prove. With such a crazy and left field appointment in the first place when he was put in temporary charge. And after unsurprisingly failing (albeit in difficult circumstances) he was given the job permanently when Mark Warburton was available and unattached.

Unless you can rationally explain why Ramsey was more qualified for the job than Warburton than you cannot deny that race was a key if not the primary factor in his appointment.

Since that appointment. Ramsey coaches womens football on a Tuesday for free while Warburton strolled to promotion with Glasgow Rangers (something they failed to do the previous year) and is one of the brightest young managers in the game and still doing well now.

Warburton was getting a side called Rangers promoted last year. Unfortunately due to Les that was pre-fixed with ‘Glasgow’

Then giving Jimmy the job. He was the most qualified black candidate at the time. Was top of the league with Burton but when he left that December but Barnsley at that time were bottom of the league and despite that they had scored more goals than Burton!!

It was known that whatever happened with Jimmy. Even if it went well. It was going to be boring.

Again it can’t be rationally be explained that he was more deserving than Gary Rowett (who was publicly courting us and Fulham at the time). Rowett continues to excel at a very difficult job with Birmingham while Jimmy under-performs and bores the pants off us.

When you look at available candidates at the time of their appointment (so without hindsight) it is clear race was a key factor. And then apply hindsight to it, it only furthers the point that actually rather than those fans who point this out being racist. It is actually Les who is the racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                ‘Getting the bullet’ is a slang term about being sacked. So that isn’t wrong it’s the plonkers in the comments that followed that are in the wrong

As for the comment about the colour of the skin. Your lying to yourself if you think Ramsey and JFH didn’t get the job because of the colour of their skin.

Ramsey is the easiest one to prove. With such a crazy and left field appointment in the first place when he was put in temporary charge. And after unsurprisingly failing (albeit in difficult circumstances) he was given the job permanently when Mark Warburton was available and unattached.

Unless you can rationally explain why Ramsey was more qualified for the job than Warburton than you cannot deny that race was a key if not the primary factor in his appointment.

Since that appointment. Ramsey coaches womens football on a Tuesday for free while Warburton strolled to promotion with Glasgow Rangers (something they failed to do the previous year) and is one of the brightest young managers in the game and still doing well now.

Warburton was getting a side called Rangers promoted last year. Unfortunately due to Les that was pre-fixed with ‘Glasgow’

Then giving Jimmy the job. He was the most qualified black candidate at the time. Was top of the league with Burton but when he left that December but Barnsley at that time were bottom of the league and despite that they had scored more goals than Burton!!

It was known that whatever happened with Jimmy. Even if it went well. It was going to be boring.

Again it can’t be rationally be explained that he was more deserving than Gary Rowett (who was publicly courting us and Fulham at the time). Rowett continues to excel at a very difficult job with Birmingham while Jimmy under-performs and bores the pants off us.

When you look at available candidates at the time of their appointment (so without hindsight) it is clear race was a key factor. And then apply hindsight to it, it only furthers the point that actually rather than those fans who point this out being racist. It is actually Les who is the racist.
                Only people that will ever know if the 2 appointments were racially motivated are Les and Tony. Admittedly, it would be a massive coincidence looking at the number of black managers in the English game for us to pick 2 in a row by accident. But saying the appointments were definitely racially motivated is reaching a bit....pure speculation really!

Personally I don't care what colour our manager is, I just wish we'd pick one who knows what he's doing.

As you've alluded to above, Warburton would have been ideal. Not sure you can call him a "young manager" though, the guy is 55 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                  Except that the original post says "1 bullet, who would get it" not "getting the bullet"......

Comment

Trying to change one bullet who would you shoot first to it means which one would you sack first. Ha ha ha. Love it.

Comment

I don't believe they were using the slang term, they were probably just idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Not true fans so just ignore them I reckon

Strange thing is though is the fact that us Palace and Arsenal have possibly the most mixed racial group of fans in the Country if not Europe and have mostly all grown up together over the years since school so very depressing to see that we have some so called fans typing such disgusting opinions

Do I think JFH was appointed because he was black yes but I dont have an issue if he is black pink or green and the problem I have with him is simply that he is not good enough
                        ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Not a fan of the racist undertones......but the lad poses an interesting question. If you have a gun with 1 bullet, which one would get it? Maybe we could start a poll!
                          if we get a cop from usa hed kill both with one bullet and film it and still walk free
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                          X