X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our fans on social media

Disgraceful.

https://twitter.com/BillQPR/status/793542922981564417
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Really poor
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Absolute knobheads
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Unfortunately that's how a lot of fans think it is down the Rangers right now.

That JFH got the job due to the colour of his skin.

You can blame LF for that as he was banging the drum about how few black managers there were and all of a sudden he gets the power to appoint his own manager.

Comment

Not a fan of the racist undertones......but the lad poses an interesting question. If you have a gun with 1 bullet, which one would get it? Maybe we could start a poll!

Comment

Saw that and disgusting.

Comment

Wow that's low.

Can't say I'm overjoyed with the football right now but to wish people dead. Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Wow that's low.

Can't say I'm overjoyed with the football right now but to wish people dead. Really?
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Very sad and low that it has come to that kind of stuff. I agree with Big Dave and think Ferdinand needs to have a look at the managers record since he came in coupled with the performance levels and make the right call on merit to remove the man from his post. He should not be in the job because he is out of his depth not because of skin colour.

Comment

By the way there is no place for that kind of #### at QPR.

Comment

Bloody hell. I know we're not happy but that's outrageous

Comment

Not true fans so just ignore them I reckon

Strange thing is though is the fact that us Palace and Arsenal have possibly the most mixed racial group of fans in the Country if not Europe and have mostly all grown up together over the years since school so very depressing to see that we have some so called fans typing such disgusting opinions

Do I think JFH was appointed because he was black yes but I dont have an issue if he is black pink or green and the problem I have with him is simply that he is not good enough

Comment

I don't he was appointed because he's black the DOF made a complete B @//ox of appointing his buddie who prove incapable as a caretaker and then reappointed him again as a manager which he again proved to be incompetent sacked him and had to stick to Les boys policy of get somebody in on the cheap enter a chance in JFH after wasting the summer to find the right man using the time to find a more adjusted manager

Comment

Lots of brave people on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Not true fans so just ignore them I reckon

Strange thing is though is the fact that us Palace and Arsenal have possibly the most mixed racial group of fans in the Country if not Europe and have mostly all grown up together over the years since school so very depressing to see that we have some so called fans typing such disgusting opinions

"Do I think JFH was appointed because he was black yes but I dont have an issue if he is black pink or green and
                              the problem I have with him is simply that he is not good enough"
                              Amen Brother !
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                              X