Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    Not a big fan of Chery are you Westie ?
    No mate is it obvious I think he's an awful player. Would rather have genital warts then him prancing round in the middle of the park week in week out

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      I would take a packet of dry roasted for el kayate. he is the king of utter garbage, dross of a so called footballer.
      Sadly for me this is the worst decision JFH has made, seeing as he knew the player very well indeed. He brought him here and has proved a absolute disaster, just highlights the managers inability to chose and sign a decent player.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

There has been quite a few bad decisions but that plum is near the top of the long list that has been created.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Would also take any decent offer that comes in for Chery as another tricks and flicks merchant with very little end product.
          I think if he had a decent striker up front we'd get a much better end product.

In the first couple of rounds he and Polter linked up well and looked pretty good. Then for whatever reason Seb started playing his game differently.

Maybe Polt's footy was too exciting for JFH's liking
          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Crikey...far too many players to get rid of that I would not know where to start.

Comment

El Khayati has been poor to be fair. Wembley market version of Taarabt
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                who ever goes the replacements will be just as cheap and gash.New QPR
                This.
                If they cashed in on Chery the money would be wasted on League 1 & 2 calibre players like El Khayeti, Gladwin etc.

Comment

Has Mackie left the Club?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Not a massive lover of NEK but come on guys, he only cost like 300k? hardly like we spent millions on him and he's flopped. For 300k it was a risk worth taking for JFH at the time but it just hasn't worked out for him.

Our priority should be finally getting Sandro off the wage bill. Possibly even Caulker. Not seen enough of Caulker this season that warrants keeping him for the wages he's on. If we was on the same as everybody else then sure thing. As it stands he's on extortionate wages and really isn't any better than any other CB's we have at the club.

I don't have much hope for Gladwin but I still feel like he needs more time and a run in the team before we can honestly say he's been given a fair chance and has flopped.

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                      Not a massive lover of NEK but come on guys, he only cost like 300k? hardly like we spent millions on him and he's flopped. For 300k it was a risk worth taking for JFH at the time but it just hasn't worked out for him.

Our priority should be finally getting Sandro off the wage bill. Possibly even Caulker. Not seen enough of Caulker this season that warrants keeping him for the wages he's on. If we was on the same as everybody else then sure thing. As it stands he's on extortionate wages and really isn't any better than any other CB's we have at the club.

I don't have much hope for Gladwin but I still feel like he needs more time and a run in the team before we can honestly say he's been given a fair chance and has flopped.

I think we've tried to offload both Sandro and Caulker but surprise, surprise there has been no takers.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        I think we've tried to offload both Sandro and Caulker but surprise, surprise there has been no takers.
                        I thought we wanted to keep Caulker till at least January? Sandro we almost got shot of but Sporting pulled a West Ham and falsified excuses for not signing him.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

"I thought we wanted to keep Caulker till at least January? Sandro we almost got shot of but Sporting pulled a West Ham and falsified excuses for not signing him."

Or....maybe their medical was more stringent than ours?

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                            "I thought we wanted to keep Caulker till at least January? Sandro we almost got shot of but Sporting pulled a West Ham and falsified excuses for not signing him."

Or....maybe their medical was more stringent than ours?
                            There was a whole discussion about it where he got a full documentation from doctors stating that he didn't have the issues they suggested he did.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              There was a whole discussion about it where he got a full documentation from doctors stating that he didn't have the issues they suggested he did.

Hmmmmm...I'm no doctor but a look at his playing record suggests he has fundamental fitness issues.

Comment

Id keep the squad bar Sandro and just add to it till the season end. Chery needs competition big time. A proper playmaker needed for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X