Players to leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players to leave

We are two months away from the January transfer window. I assume that all players we have on our books had the chance to show their abilities and by now, the club should has made up their mind who can stay and who can leave, even if some are under contracts. Certain players have lived up to what was expected of them. Others had struggled. The like of Smithies and Ingram; Hall, Bidwell, Luongo, Chery, Borysuik and Cousins are something we can build on. There's more to come from the likes of CW, Polter, Sylla and Lynch. But which are those players that can be released? Is our squad balanced and talented enough to move forward? Which area do we need to strengthen?
    Last edited by Martinmalta; 01-11-2016, 06:43 PM.

the midfield is weak , it's the work the modern day player does without the ball ... don't see that from our lot

Comment

I would cash in on chery if we got offer and get and experienced midfielder who can keep the ball moving and is tidy. Ideal type of player would be James Morrison of WBA

Comment

On a sidenote or maybe not, It must be a bit problematic to know a players real ability when he is played out of position more often than not. Just my opinion though. as I haven`t seen us on telly more than three times this season.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I would cash in on chery if we got offer and get and experienced midfielder who can keep the ball moving and is tidy. Ideal type of player would be James Morrison of WBA
          Not a big fan of Chery are you Westie ?

Comment

mackie already left in all but spirit. And all our squad will be available if right bid comes in or 20p like we norm get raped with.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

get shot of el kayate and gladwin, along with polter. all pants.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

would defo take a good offer for chery, too inconsistent but luckily other fans rate him more highly than we do!
                would love it if we reinvested that money to sign someone like lee tomlin to replace him, a guy like that would do wonders for the team but the chances of bristol selling him are low

Comment

who ever goes the replacements will be just as cheap and gash.New QPR
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would take a packet of dry roasted for el kayate. he is the king of utter garbage, dross of a so called footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      I would take a packet of dry roasted for el kayate. he is the king of utter garbage, dross of a so called footballer.
                      I'd say he is better than Tony Scully.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        I'd say he is better than Tony Scully.
                        your not changing my mind on this one mate. cannot stand him as a footballer, complete rot.

Comment

Khayati is of the worst players I have seen in 30 odd years of watching us #### show pony with no end product. Sums up this planks time as manager

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            your not changing my mind on this one mate. cannot stand him as a footballer, complete rot.
                            I know. It was a joke Hits.

Comment

Would also take any decent offer that comes in for Chery as another tricks and flicks merchant with very little end product.

Comment

Working...
                              X