X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH wasting Washington's talent

According to Posh's boss

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/01...-conor/page/1/

As he is with most of our squad at the mo IMO.

Too many players not being applied properly, and haven't been for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      Stating the obvious.

Comment

They are queuing up.

Comment

I remember him saying the same about Palace and Dwight Gayle which was probably true.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            No poo Sherlock
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sack JFH, Les and TF and get this bloke in....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                As he is with most of our squad at the mo IMO.

Too many players not being applied properly, and haven't been for a while.
                Annoys me a bit to be honest.

Jury is still out on Washington at Championship level for me, but what is obvious to me is that he'd suit playing off a bigger man in a 2 man forward line. He definitely doesn't suit being the 1 up top and I think he is wasted on the wing. More annoying still is that we have the ideal "big man" to play next to him.

And don't get me started on signing a highly regarded, box-box central midfielder and playing him on the wing every week!

Comment

Frustrating isn't it Tarbie
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    And don't get me started on signing a highly regarded, box-box central midfielder and playing him on the wing every week!
                    Not sure I've seen Cousins every week....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Not sure I've seen Cousins every week....
                      Ok, point taken. Typically plays when fit though doesn't he?

I'd love to see how he looks when played in his natural position myself. Dunno about you?!!

Comment

Embarrassing that we know that, journalists know that and former club chairman know that but JFH is clueless
                        The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Ok, point taken. Typically plays when fit though doesn't he?

I'd love to see how he looks when played in his natural position myself. Dunno about you?!!

Think he'd be decent alongside Luongo in the middle with Borysiuk behind them.

Problem is he looks like his confidence is shot to pieces and my guess is he will be another in a long line of QPR failures that leave and do well elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Think he'd be decent alongside Luongo in the middle with Borysiuk behind them.

Problem is he looks like his confidence is shot to pieces and my guess is he will be another in a long line of QPR failures that leave and do well elsewhere.
                            These things are easily fixed.......but not by continually playing him in the wrong role and expecting better results.

What he needs is to be put back into a role he understands and for a decent man-manager to put an arm around. Probably exactly the same as Conor Washington needs to be honest!

Comment

Final straw for me was Friday - When I thought team selection couldn't get anymore deluded enough.

He starts Robinson
                              Moves Cousins to right back when Robinson goes off...
                              And puts Gladwin on to try and get back into the game...

I mean CHRIST ALMIGHTY!! It's 4 days on and I'm still in disbelief.

Comment

Working...
                              X