• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I had best keep my opinion on this matter to myself

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Technology the Sun was using

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2192[/ATTACH]
      I don't read The Sun so would not know, other online sources were also reporting on it

If you want economic migrants to flourish over poorer people in England then that's your choice as a lefty

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

If you want economic migrants to flourish over poorer people in England then that's your choice as a lefty
        I don't want that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          You take everything so personally yet have no problem throwing out the insults yourself. Time to grow up.
          More offended for Dale than for me, tbh.

Comment

Hatred is ignoring your own people and wanting to ship people into the country who are mainly economic migrants

Why dont we do more for genuine families in tent cities just outside of the war zones who really need our help and are genuine refugees

Seems people like you who are hard left want your own people to suffer, you must have complete hatred towards English people
            What an absurd post. Someone who wants to help refugee kids is 'hard left'? Do me a favour. It's basic human compassion. How do you know these kids aren't genuine refugees? The fact is, you don't. And as for 'ignoring your own people' are you aware of what an amazing job QPR do in the local community? 'Complete hatred towards English people'??? Seriously, this is such utter nonsense, where on earth do you get these ideas from? Britain First? ####ing unbelievable.

Comment

I love the assertion that the children are in fact adult economic migrants....with no basis in fact...

Thank goodness some of you weren't about in the 1930s

Comment

I think its a smart move PR wise, irrespective of motivation. Whether anyone like it or not, there is a very strong feeling around that our involvement in the middle east precipitated a humanitarian disaster which has ended up with children abandoned on our doorstep. Nothing to do with left or right, just the way some people see this situation. With some justification imo.

It will be well reported here and overseas and (PR hat on again) takes the focus away from more unsavoury matters. Smart PR.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  What an absurd post. Someone who wants to help refugee kids is 'hard left'? Do me a favour. It's basic human compassion. How do you know these kids aren't genuine refugees? The fact is, you don't. And as for 'ignoring your own people' are you aware of what an amazing job QPR do in the local community? 'Complete hatred towards English people'??? Seriously, this is such utter nonsense, where on earth do you get these ideas from? Britain First? ####ing unbelievable.
                  I know you probably belong to Open Borders and are a Corbyn fanatic but having unlimited immigration is not the way forward and as we have seen most of these so called refuges in Calais are working age men who are economic migrants and have not fled war torn countries

Its destructive people like you who want to flood western countries with third world economic migrants that's putting a strain on the countries services but you are happy to have a reduced living standard so your hard left agenda succeeds

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    I love the assertion that the children are in fact adult economic migrants....with no basis in fact...

Thank goodness some of you weren't about in the 1930s
                    If we were, we would be asserting that Nazis are evil and they are readying to wage war and take over Europe. And we would be told to shut it in a similar fashion, because there would be no basis in fact before the autumn of 1939
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      I'd also go along with that. You never know, the next AT may be on the bus!

The other interesting point is that migration nearly always benefits the host nations GDP. We were all migrants once, easy to forget that.
                      Last edited by hal9thou; 01-11-2016, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        If we were, we would be asserting that Nazis are evil and they are readying to wage war and take over Europe. And we would be told to shut it in a similar fashion, because there would be no basis in fact before the autumn of 1939
                        Kirill we were talking about children refugees but it is interesting the levels you are prepared to sink to to justify your opinion.

Comment

Thing is, given Tony's track record of success, the migrants are likely to end up in Timbuktu when he goes fetch them......

Comment

Kirill we were talking about children refugees but it is interesting the levels you are prepared to sink to to justify your opinion.
                            Not sinking to any level, the legitimate issue of concern in both cases is gradual hostile takeover of Europe.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Why are they not claiming asylum in France which is a first world country if they have fled war and desperate to settle

Comment

I know you probably belong to Open Borders and are a Corbyn fanatic but having unlimited immigration is not the way forward and as we have seen most of these so called refuges in Calais are working age men who are economic migrants and have not fled war torn countries

Its destructive people like you who want to flood western countries with third world economic migrants that's putting a strain on the countries services but you are happy to have a reduced living standard so your hard left agenda succeeds
                                Well, actually you don't know this Dale, because I'm not. You see, when you start making accusations based on no evidence whatsoever, you're on very slippery ground, and it makes it hard to take anything you say seriously. Furthermore, you have conflated a whole raft of things that I have not said or even implied in a totally over the top response. 'Hard left agenda'! I'm 'happy to have a reduced living standard'. You're just making stuff up!

What we're talking about here is QPR offering to help ferry a few kids from Calais. You have managed to turn this into a hyperbolic rant. There's so much about what you've said I could re-contextualise for you, but would it be worth it? For example the fact that the economic difficulties of this country have nothing to do with migrants, economic or otherwise, but very much to do with those who run this system. That's not a 'hard left' analysis, it's just a basic fact. But I've got a feeling it's not worth debating it with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X