Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Has it really gotten that much worse? I was there maybe 10 years ago for a couple of years when I got back from Lebanon and they'd really started improving while I was there. Can't have gone down the sh1tter again that quickly can it?
    Think they have pumped some money into it but the kids that attend are not the best example for the school. In last fortnight I walked past a good 15 of them steaming up middle of the road with police charging behind them. Yesterday nipped in macds and five of them where having punch up at the door. Not digging you out Nas as former pupil as you can't tar all with the same brush but it does attract certain type of pupil.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Think they have pumped some money into it but the kids that attend are not the best example for the school. In last fortnight I walked past a good 15 of them steaming up middle of the road with police charging behind them. Yesterday nipped in macds and five of them where having punch up at the door. Not digging you out Nas as former pupil as you can't tar all with the same brush but it does attract certain type of pupil.
      Yea to be honest I can see that. I think the years all around me did have that certain type but to be honest, certainly my circle, most of them have actually ended up going to top unis like Imperial and UCL. Mind you, I hung around with possibly the least aggro bunch there.

But there were signs of improvement and a lot of these kids were looking at potentially going into sports science. To the point where we had a football coach who was either ex QPR player or ex coach, can't remember to be honest.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
      X