Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    You're singular not people so I still wonder.
    Perhaps you ought wonder if the comments you object to can be described as 'spewing out hatred'...?

Comment

Haven't got a problem with Tony Fernandes doing this or AirAsia, but WHY bring our FOOTBALL CLUB into it, why oh why say QPR - We have a vast fan base with many different political views.

Just don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
        Hatred is ignoring your own people and wanting to ship people into the country who are mainly economic migrants

Why dont we do more for genuine families in tent cities just outside of the war zones who really need our help and are genuine refugees

Seems people like you who are hard left want your own people to suffer, you must have complete hatred towards English people
        I'm not even close to hard left. People like you have lost sight of where hard right and left is. Club are providing buses for children!

Comment

Great gesture by the club imo
          I'm all in favour of helping refugees as long as a proper process is done coz at the end of the day, regardless of our ethnicity or religion we're all people and helpinh eachother is one of the things that separates us from animals. if the roles were reversed then we'd also want the help to just survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Perhaps you ought wonder if the comments you object to can be described as 'spewing out hatred'...?
            Done. Happy with what I said.

Comment

I'm not even close to hard left. People like you have lost sight of where hard right and left is. Club are providing buses for children!
              You mean the children who had beards and most were over 18

Why dont you want genuine refugees from the tent cities who really need our help, you seem to want men who are coming here seeking economic benefits

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                Great gesture by the club imo
                I'm all in favour of helping refugees as long as a proper process is done coz at the end of the day, regardless of our ethnicity or religion we're all people and helpinh eachother is one of the things that separates us from animals. if the roles were reversed then we'd also want the help to just survive.
                This, but how do we know if the clubs time and money isn't being wasted?

Can anyone confirm how many people the middle east have taken in, they have massive land and have room to build, we don't.

I thought it would be best if all the countries could get together and build new homes in countries that have land space. We don't have enough space to build for our own people.

Comment

You mean the children who had beards and most were over 18

Why dont you want genuine refugees from the tent cities who really need our help, you seem to want men who are coming here seeking economic benefits
                  Did you read the article yet? talking about children.

Comment

Done. Happy with what I said.
                    Then you probably ought ponder harder. If thunk Dale or I spew hate, you need to get out more. Beverly Hills, eh?

Comment

Is it the same kind of children who came here a few weeks ago that was proven most were over 18

Comment

Remember, please respect each others views.

Comment

Is it the same kind of children who came here a few weeks ago that was proven most were over 18
                          Technology the Sun was using

qpr-age.png

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Remember, please respect each others views.
                            Your administrator is falsely accusing people of 'spewing hatred'. Your mod seemingly agrees with him.

Comment

Of course they are TALKING about children.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Your administrator is falsely accusing people of 'spewing hatred'. Your mod seemingly agrees with him.
                                You take everything so personally yet have no problem throwing out the insults yourself. Time to grow up.

Comment

Working...
                                X