Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club gives fleet of coaches to bring economic migrants from Calais

QPR gives fleet of coaches to bring child refugees from Calais
    London football club plays crucial role in plan to bring more than 1,000 children in a kindertransport-style mercy mission

Queens Park Rangers football club has offered to help bring refugee children stranded in France to the UK.

The Championship club is part of a new plan for more than a thousand refugee children that emerged on Monday night.

QPR has put a fleet of coaches on standby to go to France to collect the children. And Hammersmith & Fulham council – QPR’s local council in west London – says it has volunteer social workers ready to travel to France in the next couple of days to assess and support the children.

More
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...es-from-calais
    Could not make this up, saying child refugees but we know its mostly young men posing as teens who are seeking economic benefits here.

Whats happening to the club internally, being run by lefty twits
    Last edited by Fraggy; 01-11-2016, 07:47 PM.

This. Nutjobs. I was initially pleased our coaches were being sent to Calais, but I'd sadly misread the story......

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
      A wake up call for some on here? Better late than never I guess.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        A wake up call for some on here? Better late than never I guess.
        You've been telling us since the day he got here, oh how we shoild of listened eh.

Comment

Hoping to bring in new support.

If we can all help another we should, it just needs to be done properly.

I do believe charity starts at home, we have enough homeless people here who need our help first. We're a small country with housing problems of our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
            Could not make this up, saying child refugees but we know its mostly young men posing as teens who are seeking economic benefits here.

How do we know this? The Sun?

Comment

Human compassion runs deep on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                This. Nutjobs. I was initially pleased our coaches were being sent to Calais, but I'd sadly misread the story......

Comment

"Queens Park Rangers football club has offered to help bring refugee children stranded in France to the UK."

"This new rescue mission has emerged amid growing concern for the welfare of those still in France. It is not clear whether some of the children have already been moved out of Calais to other parts of France.

The children have been housed in containers on the site of the former refugee camp. Each container has 12 beds but there are reports of 20 children in each container with some sleeping on tables and on the floor with concerns raised about shortages of food and water."

"Councillor Steve Cowan, leader of Hammersmith & Fulham council, has been working closely with Dubs on plans to rescue the children.

He said: “The situation for the children in France is chaotic, violent and dangerous. So many people have come up to me and said: ‘How can we leave children in these conditions in 2016?’ "

How awful of the club to be doing something like this, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    "Queens Park Rangers football club has offered to help bring refugee children stranded in France to the UK."

"This new rescue mission has emerged amid growing concern for the welfare of those still in France. It is not clear whether some of the children have already been moved out of Calais to other parts of France.

The children have been housed in containers on the site of the former refugee camp. Each container has 12 beds but there are reports of 20 children in each container with some sleeping on tables and on the floor with concerns raised about shortages of food and water."

"Councillor Steve Cowan, leader of Hammersmith & Fulham council, has been working closely with Dubs on plans to rescue the children.

He said: “The situation for the children in France is chaotic, violent and dangerous. So many people have come up to me and said: ‘How can we leave children in these conditions in 2016?’ "

How awful of the club to be doing something like this, eh?
                    Have to wonder if people even read these articles before spewing out the hatred. Idiots on twitter suggesting we should concentrate on the team instead like the 2 are somehow comparable.

Comment

Whilst the sentiment is fantastic by the club, we do seemingly have a political left-wing arm that seems to be growing.

The whole #LondonIsOpen and cuddling up to Sadiq Khan says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Have to wonder if people even read these articles before spewing out the hatred.
                        No need to wonder. I read every word of it.

Comment

Have to wonder if people even read these articles before spewing out the hatred.
                          Course they do.
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 01-11-2016, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            No need to wonder. I read every word of it.
                            You're singular not people so I still wonder.

Comment

Hatred is ignoring your own people and wanting to ship people into the country who are mainly economic migrants

Why dont we do more for genuine families in tent cities just outside of the war zones who really need our help and are genuine refugees

Seems people like you who are hard left want your own people to suffer, you must have complete hatred towards English people

Comment

Working...
                              X