Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a win against Forest Saturday buy the plank more time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Course it would give him a lot more time cos we would go back to within touching distance of the play offs.
    BUT it aint going to happen, no chance,
    The only thing we will touch under Jimmy is cloth.....

Comment

The win against the fools bought him time IMHO
      A win where we have never won before would do the same.
      Forest on an awful run at the moment, but on our day we can lose to anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        He has nothing to worry about because the job is safe even if he loses.
        You are right because "sir" Les will look completely incompetent (which he is despite the ridiculous "thank you les thread posted after one bloody game),if he has to admit he ####ed up again !...Les has to be sacked first

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
          The win against the fools bought him time IMHO
          A win where we have never won before would do the same.
          Forest on an awful run at the moment, but on our day we can lose to anybody.

Sadly very true
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            The only thing we will touch under Jimmy is cloth.....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              He has nothing to worry about because the job is safe even if he loses.
              This.

It'll just be a case of well we've never won there anyway, expected nothing blah blah.

Comment

I really don't get the animosity towards Les Ferdinand, he is trying to alongside Hoo's turn us into a workable format again, bringing in young hungry players and getting the wage bill down to a size that is workable. Yes JFH is struggling and may need to be replaced if things don't improve but the principals LF is working too are actually the way the club should be looking at working too. 'Tottenham' Les is well respected within the game, yet some want him out and it seems a return to the lets sack the manager, spend money and bring in the mercenaries again. Yes Friday was awful and many more games like that and JFH will have to go but we are half a dozen points away from the Play Offs and half a dozen points away from relegation zone so it is a little extreme to want LF/ Hoos / JFH all out not sure what people are actually expecting to happen. JFH speaks for itself as the football is very poor currently, although v Bristol we played some really good stuff but I don't get the hate towards Les.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  but we are half a dozen points away from the Play Offs and half a dozen points away from relegation zone.
                  Alternatively we currently have 8 teams that we need to fck up above us and 8 teams that we hope keep fcking up below us.

Comment

As has been said from the board and as I have accepted, it's now about building something - Which is why for me this season, I cared more about the performances than the results.

And the performances have first and foremost been nothing short of absolutely shocking, followed by the results.

What the heck are we supposed to build on if we don't first off have promising performances...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      As has been said from the board and as I have accepted, it's now about building something - Which is why for me this season, I cared more about the performances than the results.

And the performances have first and foremost been nothing short of absolutely shocking, followed by the results.

What the heck are we supposed to build on if we don't first off have promising performances...
                      I agree with you, if this is about a building process, surely we should be seeing something happening, apart from signing cheaper younger and supposedly hungrier players, but we are not.

Performances are dire, team selections baffling, i.e. selecting Robinson who was nowhere near ready for a 1st team return, and his stubbourn refusal to change formation and tactics, show us that QPR are miles away from buiding anything solid on the pitch.

JFH should be getting the tin tack very soon, going by what is this article about symeteary and LF's comments,

This time last season QPR sacked Ramsey after losing at Brentford then Derby, with 22 points from 15 games (3 more than JFH has now. and after the inevitable loss at Forest, played 1 more game).
                      http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ering-12103410
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 01-11-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I think the policy of stability is correct, it's just about unearthing that gem to do it with. There is no shame in changing the manager until we find the right fit.

Let's not just keep JFH for the sake of it, hoping it will come good.

Risk comes with young inexperienced managers, but you only have to find that ONE for it to be a successful policy to build.

Comment

If we win he'll be here for the Jan transfer window

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            I think the policy of stability is correct, it's just about unearthing that gem to do it with. There is no shame in changing the manager until we find the right fit.

Let's not just keep JFH for the sake of it, hoping it will come good.

Risk comes with young inexperienced managers, but you only have to find that ONE for it to be a successful policy to build.
                            Spot on. We're keeping JFH because of our history of changing manager rather than looking at in isolation. Ie. He's useless, sack him

Comment

i can't see them sacking him just yet or they'd have to look at their own part in it ( tony and les ) , but i'm bored with him and his football . the team are clueless , no tactics , we sit back admiring teams play round us , we lack any real steel and we don't hassle the opposition into making mistakes , we were 6 nil down at home to newcastle and no one had the bottle to put a heavy tackle into jonjo shelvey .this is jfh team and tactics .... ged rid and take tottenham les with you

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                I really don't get the animosity towards Les Ferdinand, he is trying to alongside Hoo's turn us into a workable format again, bringing in young hungry players and getting the wage bill down to a size that is workable. Yes JFH is struggling and may need to be replaced if things don't improve but the principals LF is working too are actually the way the club should be looking at working too. 'Tottenham' Les is well respected within the game, yet some want him out and it seems a return to the lets sack the manager, spend money and bring in the mercenaries again. Yes Friday was awful and many more games like that and JFH will have to go but we are half a dozen points away from the Play Offs and half a dozen points away from relegation zone so it is a little extreme to want LF/ Hoos / JFH all out not sure what people are actually expecting to happen. JFH speaks for itself as the football is very poor currently, although v Bristol we played some really good stuff but I don't get the hate towards Les.
                                Is he respected in the game as a DoF though? His two managerial appointments haven't been great have they? Trust him with a third?

Comment

Working...
                                X