Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a win against Forest Saturday buy the plank more time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    I really don't get the animosity towards Les Ferdinand, he is trying to alongside Hoo's turn us into a workable format again, bringing in young hungry players and getting the wage bill down to a size that is workable. Yes JFH is struggling and may need to be replaced if things don't improve but the principals LF is working too are actually the way the club should be looking at working too. 'Tottenham' Les is well respected within the game, yet some want him out and it seems a return to the lets sack the manager, spend money and bring in the mercenaries again. Yes Friday was awful and many more games like that and JFH will have to go but we are half a dozen points away from the Play Offs and half a dozen points away from relegation zone so it is a little extreme to want LF/ Hoos / JFH all out not sure what people are actually expecting to happen. JFH speaks for itself as the football is very poor currently, although v Bristol we played some really good stuff but I don't get the hate towards Les.
    Pretty much my thoughts too regarding les. most people were pretty happy when jfh was first appointed, the club took their time and jfh seemed like a very attractive option as he'd just won league 2 and was top of league 1 so i can fully get why he was given the job ... sadly it hasn't worked out but thats football, all les can do is sack jfh and bring in another better manager. les cares about the club deeply and has done a great job in helping to reduce our wage bill and finding us cheap diamonds in the rough. imo he's done a good job but the whole club was in a mess before he got here and is still in a mess now, just now we don't sign mercenaries or anyone whos over 30 and has played in the champions league.

Comment

Working...
    X