Something different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something different

I've been to some lousy grounds in my time, the old Den, the Dell, Baseball Ground, Ayresome Park, Scumford Bridge, but it never took me 15 minutes to have a pee at half time like it does at the back of the Ellerslie. Anyone remember worse?

The old Wembley. Vs Spuds I was at the wall a long way from the bogs had to do it in plastic pint glasses

Comment

That loo is nice now though.

Think it was Colchester who had pink ones. Maybe I went through the wrong door.

Comment

Getting food or having leak in Ellersie rd is almost impossible heaven forbid there is ever an emergency

They have stuck new drinks outlet where club shop cubicle was and it's caused bottle neck. New ground is needed and quick

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Getting food or having leak in Ellersie rd is almost impossible heaven forbid there is ever an emergency

They have stuck new drinks outlet where club shop cubicle was and it's caused bottle neck. New ground is needed and quick
          Or we'll have to stop drinking?

Comment

Crazy thing that's actually the choice

Comment

it's always been messy

Comment

If you built Loftus road now as it is would it get planning permission

Comment

Cant ever work out why everyone dont just sit in SAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Cant ever work out why everyone dont just sit in SAR.
                    Not sure 16,00-17,000 people would fit in there.

Comment

Deffo the best part of the whole ground for me though. And even on a non biased way I don't think anywhere else is anywhere near as good. Did a couple of seasons in the loft back in the day cos my pal talked me into it and I couldn't wait to get back over to SAR. Easiest exit , best facilities and best view I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Not sure 16,00-17,000 people would fit in there.
                        They seem to manage it when we play Man United. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          I've been to some lousy grounds in my time, the old Den, the Dell, Baseball Ground, Ayresome Park, Scumford Bridge, but it never took me 15 minutes to have a pee at half time like it does at the back of the Ellerslie. Anyone remember worse?
                          Ellerslie is pants at halftime and at the end of a game, mind you SAR at half time isn't any pleasure either
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

oxford southend plough lane all as bad
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Anfield 86 on a Tuesday evening someone curled a beauty on the terraces. I happened to be stood right beside it when Liverpool scored their second own goal . Was jumping around like an Irish dancer!!
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X