Lost the team ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost the team ?

Has anyone mentioned that JFH has lost the team?
    Players playing out of their recognised positions is not a good sign for team harmony.
    Tactics changing from game to game
    Subsitutions making no sense
    All in all a shambles

Didn't look like most if any were playing for the manager on Friday night did it ? Surprised it's took this long to be mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Didn't look like most if any were playing for the manager on Friday night did it ? Surprised it's took this long to be mentioned
      We'll never know but clearly it happens. You only have to look at that lot in SW6, Hazard in particular. Pretty much same team as Mourinho had.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Surprised it's took this long to be mentioned
        I'm afraid I raised this a good while back....... I was surrounded by JFH fans at the time, but was simply pointing out that if they don't respect the gaffer there is no dressing room to find. And managers have to earn that respect, players can scent out weakness in thinking or in personality.

Even Mourinho managed to loose the respect of his senior players despite his CV.

Our lot never looked like getting in the trenches for JFH, the acid test is when you are under the cosh and we've just bent over for more. Nope. He hasn't got them.

Comment

Clear they have chucked it and once players do that very rarely if at all does it reverse.

Comment

Warnock would have this team banging the goals in...

Comment

He would indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                Not sure he would Ed dont think the players are that good also well well short of experience especially championship experience no leaders no one prepared to put their body on the line

Comment

Warnock addressed that 1st time around by beinging in Paddy, Clint and Derry so any decent manager can see we are lacking in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    No he wouldn't, that's a ridiculous statement to make,when he took temporary charget last season,were we banging the goals in?....answer is no,most of his games were 0-0 or 1-0 wins but at least we showed bundles of passion under him,players respect him,and most importantly he gets the best out of his players

Comment

Players probably don't understand why a chap with 1 promotion, and that being from league 2 to league 1 is managing a recently relegated premiership side

Comment

If he ain't lost the players he has certainly lost the paying fans
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Umm, simple question, where's the evidence? Sounds like vigilante rhetoric, can't go round making things up.
                          Last edited by Olly; 30-10-2016, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Simple answer Olly is Friday's performance did not look like a team who were busting a gut for their manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                              Umm, simple question, where's the evidence?
                              The Newcastle performance to take just one of many examples since JFH took over. That was over before we stepped on the park. Shameful, never mind the awful tactics.

Comment

Working...
                              X