WATRB olive branch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATRB olive branch

Regardless of so many of our apparent polarised opinions, could we all perhaps benefit from a bit more tolerance and acceptance of our fellow posters opposing views?

Yes this can of course be difficult (for myself included), particularly on such a popular oft-testosterone fueled football forum where subjects are so emotive, and when the club is going through such a rough patch as it is now.

My sense is that, on the whole, our forum self-moderates quite well, which is always the ideal. Let's keep it up.

Happy Sundays All. You R's

I find it's less polarised these days......

Comment

Good post Stan. Vive la difference, but also, live and let live. We could do with chilling out sometimes - myself included.

Comment

Fair play. Im in.

Comment

Like in the bible when the people were offered Jesus or barabbus as an olive branch can you free Facto for one last chance

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            I find it's less polarised these days......
            I agree. I think the majority of us (on here) are more or less on the same page regarding recent QPR issues. It's more about how we interact with those holding more of a minority view.

Comment

Perfect time for an olive branch and peace to all men. The terrible five game unbeaten run is over and we have lost two in two.
              If we cant all be happy and at peace with each other on the forum at tomes like now then we never will be.
              One Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Regardless of so many of our apparent polarised opinions, could we all perhaps benefit from a bit more tolerance and acceptance of our fellow posters opposing views?

Yes this can of course be difficult (for myself included), particularly on such a popular oft-testosterone fueled football forum where subjects are so emotive, and when the club is going through such a rough patch as it is now.

My sense is that, on the whole, our forum self-moderates quite well, which is always the ideal. Let's keep it up.

Happy Sundays All. You R's
                I'm trying stan. Its hard though when you see people on here defending rot.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I've never known this board be so united and in unity since Friday night , I wonder why ???

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    I'm trying stan. Its hard though when you see people on here defending rot.
                    Wise words, Hits. But certainly those of Stan. And everything, I think, is forgivable, except being boring....

Comment

If only the team showed half the passion that the posters on here do we'd all be happy bunnies. Good sentiments , Stanley and co.

Comment

churchill said fight them on the beaches etc etc.if he was alive today he would add the web
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fine, if one particular individual understands the difference between opinions and assertions......?

Comment

Working...
                          X