No announcement yet.

JFH or the Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a proven man at this level, or as I said in another thread, I wouldn't mind seeing us go for a foreign man to completely overhaul our method of training / playing etc. Watford haven't done to bad out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
      To me it looks like the players have lost faith in the manager. There is little commitment, little desire and they just do not seem to enjoy playing for him. They are clearly following instructions that they do not believe in.
      I'm not defending JFH, he should be sacked but these players are paid well to play a game, you have to give you best effort whether you agree with your boss or not otherwise that makes them as guilty as our mostly departed mercenaries, just on less $$$!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Refusal to ever take off Chery i.when the system is not working is very naive as well. Players do all under perform but i think its 90% down to tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Very true mate. What's next I ask?

Can't see silly Tony selling up as he wants OOC money and has he the balls to out les or jfh? For me no.
          I hope I'm wrong, but I think Tony will do nothing, Ferdinand will have to get rid of JFH sooner or later, and next up will be Chris Powell or Sherwood.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            I'm not defending JFH, he should be sacked but these players are paid well to play a game, you have to give you best effort whether you agree with your boss or not otherwise that makes them as guilty as our mostly departed mercenaries, just on less $$$!
            I agree with that gator but what I will say is it feeds down from the top. Sorry to mention the obvious but look how players play for Warnock. Even now they play out of their skin. If a manager is not cutting it, whether that be in training, his methods or man management I think the players will lose a certain % of their game / edge.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
              I hope I'm wrong, but I think Tony will do nothing, Ferdinand will have to get rid of JFH sooner or later, and next up will be Chris Powell or Sherwood.
              I can see that playing out if Les is still in charge.

That's half the problem unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                How many times have we heard the phrase "the manager has lost the dressing room". It happens, and when it does the players lose the will or heart to give their all. I am sure that when people have been asked to do a job that they do not believe in, it is hard to do just that. They are human after all.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  How many times have we heard the phrase "the manager has lost the dressing room". It happens, and when it does the players lose the will or heart to give their all. I am sure that when people have been asked to do a job that they do not believe in, it is hard to do just that. They are human after all.
                  I don't disagree and once again by no means am I backing up the Gaffer however the performance of our players was unacceptable, simple basics gone missing, that wasn't just the case yesterday! The problem starts at the top, this is a really poor unbalanced side which has been put together and a new manager will have his work cut out for him obviously no matter who that may be!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

If Tony really wants someone who cares about this club and want the best advice, Jerry is the one I'd trust. He knows the game better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      its the tactics that do my nut in more than anything.

week after farking week two holding midfielders and 1 striker.

goalkeeper rolls it out to rightback, rightback plays it sideways to a defensive midfielder who then gets pressured by the opposition and passes it back to the rightback, who then lumps it up 70 yards to find our one solitry striker being marked by four of the opposition defenders........ and repeat.

Its ultimate Drossball.
                      Yesterday,when Caulker and sometimes Iffy took command and ran with the ball we nearly broke the Brentford midfield down. I hope we can do that more often..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X