JFH or the Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH or the Players?

Like most on this blog, I've gotten increasingly frustrated with JFH as we witness the muck of mediocrity on the pitch. No clear tactics. No clear style. No clear personality. No clear will to play to the final whistle to win. Yes, JFH appears clueless when we see him on the sidelines, arms folded, saying little, looking grim. Yes, his future with QPR may be growing short. But when you look at this squad, tell me which players show both skill and the will to win? Last night's game, for me, shone a spotlight on a squad that simply looks lacking on both fronts. There is little touch in the final 1/3rd of the field, little finish, and far too often little pace to anyone's game. Frankly, our problem today begins and ends with Les, a solid footballer from the past who's yet to show any savvy in identifying and picking talent. Unless we do better there, JFH's future is nigh, and so is QPR's.

Top down is rotten.

Fat Tony

Tottenham Les

Jimmy Floyd Piggybank

P.E. teacher

All incompetent.

Oh how I wish Amit had taken control of QPR.

Comment

Fernandes is the one to blame as he and his wreckless spending put us in a position where we end up with #### left at the club. I have been wary of this fellow for a while based on the Caterham debacle. He needs to go as he is as clueless with a D.O.F as he is without. The only difference is the D.O.F has his own agenda.

Comment

its the tactics that do my nut in more than anything.

week after farking week two holding midfielders and 1 striker.

goalkeeper rolls it out to rightback, rightback plays it sideways to a defensive midfielder who then gets pressured by the opposition and passes it back to the rightback, who then lumps it up 70 yards to find our one solitry striker being marked by four of the opposition defenders........ and repeat.

Its ultimate Drossball.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Top down is rotten.

Fat Tony

Tottenham Les

Jimmy Floyd Piggybank

P.E. teacher

All incompetent.

Oh how I wish Amit had taken control of QPR.
          Agreed, that idiot Fernandes started the Circus by employing his mate from Spurs as DOF. Now, thanks to Ferdinand, our entire coaching staff are incompetent, and the majority of players he has signed are pony.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
            Agreed, that idiot Fernandes started the Circus by employing his mate from Spurs as DOF. Now, thanks to Ferdinand, our entire coaching staff are incompetent, and the majority of players he has signed are pony.
            Very true mate. What's next I ask?

Can't see silly Tony selling up as he wants OOC money and has he the balls to out les or jfh? For me no.

Comment

Jimmy, All his eggs are in the basket that is OOC. Be interested to see how he sees the sporting side of things?

Comment

Honestly as with most managerial issues it is both. Look when you are chasing a game as a set of players the managers influence should be minimal and it should come instinctively. This sometimes happens and other times doesnt but sometimes the players seem to miss passion and pace in their play and it shows. Whilst this comes from the manager you should still be playing for personal pride.

Comment

The players looked so poor yesterday, to me it was more than bad tactics or being played out of position, both goals highlighted this: the 1st Onouha gets turned inside out too easily and Smithies, who I hate to criticize lets the ball go through his legs, the 2nd Perch for some unexplained reason tries his Pele juggling impression deep in our end and it goes horribly wrong only for allowing another unmarked player to score, not good enough!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

To me it looks like the players have lost faith in the manager. There is little commitment, little desire and they just do not seem to enjoy playing for him. They are clearly following instructions that they do not believe in.

Comment

I'm looking at it from Tony's side, I feel he did what he thought was the best interest of the club. Les has connections with this club and the fans loved him, why would he want to hurt us?

Also what the post above says.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Jimmy, All his eggs are in the basket that is OOC. Be interested to see how he sees the sporting side of things?
                        Wouldn't it just. If it wasn't worth billions would be really be wasting his time with this nonsense? I don't think so personally.

Well he can put a ground on the back burner the way things are going on the football front.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I'm looking at it from Tony's side, I feel he did what he thought was the best interest of the club. Les has connections with this club and the fans loved him, why would he want to hurt us?

Also what the post above says.
                          He wouldn't want to hurt us intentionally myu, it's just he's made the wrong decisions twice on his ONLY two most important decisions concerning the most important role at the club.

Let's not also forget when we needed him under Olly I think it was, he opted to join Reading over QPR. I'll never forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                            To me it looks like the players have lost faith in the manager. There is little commitment, little desire and they just do not seem to enjoy playing for him. They are clearly following instructions that they do not believe in.
                            My feelings too. We're going nowhere under the clueless clown and just giving him time for sake of stability

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              He wouldn't want to hurt us intentionally myu, it's just he's made the wrong decisions twice on his ONLY two most important decisions concerning the most important role at the club.

Let's not also forget when we needed him under Olly I think it was, he opted to join Reading over QPR. I'll never forget that.
                              He didn't mate, I remember someone telling me he was coming here and but something happened our end which resulted him going there.

Tony may have made some wrong decisions, but still feel the board along with Amit are still 100% behind us. We need a manager with experience, that we don't have right now. I feel we would turn a corner instantly as we've got the players in this squad to do much better than they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X