So Forest up next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Forest up next

Never ever won there and cannot see it happening this year either but still going as you just never know

Given last nights result I half regret getting forest tickets TBH
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Might just spend the afternoon in Hooters

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Me too.

Comment

I'm going. Not sure why!

Comment

I've got a feeling we will win but then lose the two after that.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              I've got a feeling we will win but then lose the two after that.
              I've had that feeling for decades. Still waiting. Be amazed if this plank can end the hoodoo. Will set up for 0-0, go a goal down. End of.

Comment

Forest the only team in championship without a clean sheet. So we all know what will happen next Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Never ever won there and cannot see it happening this year either but still going as you just never know
                  You really do know though...

Comment

Well we will have a good journey up on the train Beef and at Hooters, also after 29 attempts and never won this could be the year,can't take the chance of missing it?

Comment

The only reason I give us a chance at Forrest for a point or maybe even a sneaky win is they are a shambles at present to. Both teams are as bad as each other which means it could be a close but awful game of football.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        The only reason I give us a chance at Forrest for a point or maybe even a sneaky win is they are a shambles at present to. Both teams are as bad as each other which means it could be a close but awful game of football.
                        Agree they are a mess too
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Prob nick a 1 nil win then get battered by norwich at home.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Even if we lose 20-0 ,bloody les won't sack his buddy ,somebody has to sack Les first

Comment

Been forest in 80,s with Rangers and had many a stag do there . Going on mels bus, f uck knows why. Another loss and that flat nosed kannt will still be in charge. One up top, fullbacks not allowed past the half way line ? Kannt!!!
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X