No announcement yet.

The players are thick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the preston 2-0 loss at home was very similar and that was at the start of the season jimmy has learnt dilly squat since then and can see lucky wins like fulham and wigan happening less often the football has been woeful really really bad
    R's

Comment

I read somewhere the other day that we have never won a league game coming from behind under him. Can anyone clarify that?

Comment

The majority of football players are thick so I think just picking on our thickoes is a bit unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          As someone has said previously, you buy league 1 players, you have a league 1 team.
          What a load of ########, there are loads of players that have worked their way up the leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
            What a load of ########, there are loads of players that have worked their way up the leagues.
            Half a team at a time?

Oh right ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
              I'm not sure they're thick. I just think the team lacks a leader. Someone in the middle to direct and control things.
              I think we've lacked a proper leader since Clint Hill stopped playing regularly. The fact that Nedum is about the only shout we have for a club captain speaks volumes!

Comment

Never a captain and after Friday what is very clear is there is no character whatsover at QPR anymore. This is the 2nd West London Derby we have been embarrased in at home since the plank has been in charge. Fulham last season was even worse so no progress anywhere under him

Comment

It all comes down to the manager, it's down to him and his team to install information in our players.

Comment

Unsure where this league one team comes from, only two players that start regularly that have really come from League one is Luongo (proved he is good enough) and Washington (finally showing he is championship quality). Only other players at all is El Khayati (guess is injured), Gladwin and you could technically include Cousins although was established Championship player just got relegated.

Comment

They nearly all looked non league standard Friday night
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 31-10-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

As many have stated I think JFH & the DOF are both to blame and as someone says you buy league 1 players you get league 1 football, sadly it looks like we're heading that way under these 2 clowns, come on T.F grow a pair and sack the pair of them ,

Comment

Regarding players, Sir Les was yesterday seen at a match here in Norway.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Watching who perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Trolls come from Noway don't they ?? Another to take his stick

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                                Watching who perhaps?
                                A player from Rosenborg, I guess. A midfielder named Mike Jensen, perhaps..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X