The players are thick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The players are thick

Not a defence of JFH but once the players are on the pitch they need to think for themselves see what's going on and react

Our players I am afraid are thick as s hit. They have zero game awareness yeah they might be good footballers with ball (some are some are not) but with out the ball there dunces

Brentford players out thought us in everything they done. As soon as they got throw the ball was back in play before we had settled, we get throw we dilly f ucking dally take forever and they get back in formation. When we do go forward no one drops in and covers hence why teams break on us so quickly

Where there is space on the pitch our players ignore it and instead all follow the ball and play on top of each other it's like watching the under 7s in the park where the ball goes the players follow. I was always taught as a kid and remember to this day 'space can't mark or tackle you'

Caulker charges forward first half and could not get back but no other player busted gut to get back. We have one player in this squad who has an actual football brain And knows the dark arts of the game and none of you want him playing and f uck me we missed him last night Karl Henry. He should not play every game but for the love of God he should play in derbies like last night it's what he's about he would have niggled their team, slowed down their throws and free kicks and taken steam out their tempo

While we have kids on pitch that can't think for themselves who need to be instructed to f art let alone get forward it won't change

Rangers players your not only useless your f ucking stupid to

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Not a defence of JFH but once the players are on the pitch they need to think for themselves see what's going on and react

Our players I am afraid are thick as s hit. They have zero game awareness yeah they might be good footballers with ball (some are some are not) but with out the ball there dunces

Brentford players out thought us in everything they done. As soon as they got throw the ball was back in play before we had settled, we get throw we dilly f ucking dally take forever and they get back in formation. When we do go forward no one drops in and covers hence why teams break on us so quickly

Where there is space on the pitch our players ignore it and instead all follow the ball and play on top of each other it's like watching the under 7s in the park where the ball goes the players follow. I was always taught as a kid and remember to this day 'space can't mark or tackle you'

Caulker charges forward first half and could not get back but no other player busted gut to get back. We have one player in this squad who has an actual football brain And knows the dark arts of the game and none of you want him playing and f uck me we missed him last night Karl Henry. He should not play every game but for the love of God he should play in derbies like last night it's what he's about he would have niggled their team, slowed down their throws and free kicks and taken steam out their tempo

While we have kids on pitch that can't think for themselves who need to be instructed to f art let alone get forward it won't change

And this spot on as it is indicates TEFLON ### the buck passer has go , it's his policy of buying cheap young players from lower league hand over fist is wrong they need at least another 2_3 older heads that know how to play the EFL
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-10-2016, 09:17 AM.

Comment

As someone has said previously, you buy league 1 players, you have a league 1 team.

Comment

And a league 2 manager

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          As someone has said previously, you buy league 1 players, you have a league 1 team.
          When it comes to ability mate I agree but I'm talking match craft we start learning that in the school play ground. There is no excuse for losing every second ball if your on the pitch and you think it's not going to plan so it's time to roll sleeves up and out battle them don't matter what league you or in that should just happen

The throws when it goes out one of ours (usually Henry) should pick it up and walk away with it slowing them down same with free kicks stand in front of ball so can't take quick it's basic stuff were taught as kids

Second half only time we tried to take quick throw there right winger put hands up in front of perch to stop him taking it and it worked. Now perch should have just thrown it anyway and player would have been booked but the player got result he wanted stopped quick throw

Comment

This is bang on, should be printed off and hung in the dressing room.

Comment

You're right, but that's why the majority of them are league 1 standard, because they haven't got a football brain of a higher level. If they thought more about things and were switched on they'd of been playing at a higher standard all their careers.

Comment

I'm not sure they're thick. I just think the team lacks a leader. Someone in the middle to direct and control things.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  And this spot on as it is indicates TEFLON ### the buck passer has go , it's his policy of buying cheap young players from lower league hand over fist is wrong they need at least another 2_3 older heads that know how to play the EFL
                  Or a manager that is animated and organises from the touch line. They'll learn then.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                    I'm not sure they're thick. I just think the team lacks a leader. Someone in the middle to direct and control things.
                    Don't agree mate my point is they should not wait for direction they should see what's going on of them and react. The captain c rap is rubbish as in modern day football captains role is redundant it's about tossing coin at start of the game that's it.

Could we be more vocal yes we could but why does mass need someone to tell him to stand in front of the ball to stop them taking quick free kick it's the most basics of football

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Or a manager that is animated and organises from the touch line. They'll learn then.
                      That's one thing I would not accuse JFH of as he spends whole game on touchline shouting and directing so we can't pull him for that

Comment

That's one thing I would not accuse JFH of as he spends whole game on touchline shouting and directing so we can't pull him for that
                        Yeah he's doing that because he hasn't got a leader on the pitch doing it.

Comment

So what's he telling them then cos they ain't doing what they should?

Comment

But that was not your point

Comment

No point shouting at them to do things when they're set up completely wrong from the start haha.

It's like telling everyone to put square pegs in round holes & shouting at the players to get it done. He's fkin awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X