Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps we should merge with Brentford to form a Super West London club....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps we should merge with Brentford to form a Super West London club....

...but they don't need us. They are a better team, for the first time since I started following the R's 46 years ago.

And they're getting a new ground ain't they?

We can't even get a poxy training ground.

Great job fat tony

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      They are a better team, for the first time since I started following the R's 46 years ago.
      Indeed so. Probably the best team I've seen at LR this season, barring Newcastle (which is no excuse for us being so s hit of course). Got a very astute manager too by the looks of it.

Comment

How low have we stooped

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          ...but they don't need us. They are a better team, for the first time since I started following the R's 46 years ago.
          This. 54.

Comment

They'd only take Smithies

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
              How low have we stooped
              Pretty low mate. Barring Wembley fat Tony's reign of incompetence has been utterly embarrassing. What other club can spend that much money and end up being so pathetic. Just the sight of Jimmy doing his ####ing Dwain the rock Johnson eyebrow thing on the touchline makes my ####ing blood boil. Even tony looked deep in thought last night after the whistle, not that it means anything when there's #### all upstairs. This club........

Comment

Fernandes has been a total disaster and needs to go along with LF and JFH.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Indeed so. Probably the best team I've seen at LR this season, barring Newcastle (which is no excuse for us being so s hit of course). Got a very astute manager too by the looks of it.
                  Everyone has looked good on our patch this season...except us.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Agree.

Any chairman who can oversee a QUARTER OF A BILLION pounds investment & become WORSE needs shooting!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Been saying that on here for the better part of 2 years, and regularly got pelters for it. I'm not into the whole 'I told you so' b ullshit, but it is reassuring to see others (besides Kirill) who are finally waking up to what this man is doing to our football club. Let's not forget that when he took us over we were virtually debt free and in the PL.

Comment

Working...
                      X