Where is our LEADER on the pitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is our LEADER on the pitch?

Onuoha may be the captain but he certainly isnt a leader. We lack any sort of leadership on the pitch!

Two were outed in the summer by our D.O.F and manager.

Comment

The oppo's manager

Comment

As has been said getting rid of Hill and Faurlin was a joke.There were 2 on field leaders Nedum thinks being captain means he should moan at the ref when a decision goes against us.He is a decent player but captain never.

Comment

Didnt see one player give a flying fark out there tonight, bar the keeper but hes always the bollarks.
          That was like the mercenary days plus some.

Comment

Ironic I know as people have been on his back, not me personally as I like what he offers, but Karl Henry should of played tonight. You need that tough spoiler to quite down the playmakers in a derby game. Cousins & co done naff all. Absolutely shite. They strolled through us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Didnt see one player give a flying fark out there tonight, bar the keeper but hes always the bollarks.
              That was like the mercenary days plus some.
              When any team is outplayed it looks like that. No way that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                When any team is outplayed it looks like that. No way that's true.
                Nobody was first in the challenge once to my eyes mate. They were strolling out there.

Comment

Effort is not a problem. Clueless clown is the issue.

Comment

I thought Ned was there to a lot of balls first half.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                      I thought Ned was there to a lot of balls first half.
                      Yeah fair enough, the only outfield player i would pay this week to be fair.

Comment

As others have said, releasing hill and faurlin was a massive sign of nativity from jfh!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          As others have said, releasing hill and faurlin was a massive sign of nativity from jfh!
                          He wanted 'his team' well he sure as well has fkin got it, and it's crap!!

Comment

Working...
                          X